Help Support Our Growing Community

DOTAFire is a community that lives to help every Dota 2 player take their game to the next level by having open access to all our tools and resources. Please consider supporting us by whitelisting us in your ad blocker!

Want to support DOTAFire with an ad-free experience? You can support us ad-free for less than $1 a month!

Go Ad-Free
Smitefire logo

Join the leading DOTA 2 community.
Create and share Hero Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Looking for Help

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on DOTAFire.

Forum » Mentoring » Looking for Help 10 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Darkiii » August 11, 2015 8:53am | Report
I recently stopped playing League of Legends and because i want to pick up another moba i'd like to play dota 2. I've already tried to play it but i found it rather difficult to get into it by yourself so I'm now looking for someone who teaches me the game mechanics and such stuff.

Just reply with your steam community link and I'll add you.

Looking forward to hear from you

PS: I'm from EU

Darkiii

Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by ChiChi » August 11, 2015 5:20pm | Report
Hi Darkiii! I can definitelly help you with the game mechanics and so on. My steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198135593301/

Any question you have feel free to pm me, and maybe we can arrange for some free coaching in my spare time

Credits to Janitsu!

Ammateurs coaching channel iei! https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOBsWN_45WjrRXLAWUqeyaA

ChiChi
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Remarkable (47)
Steam: Chi-Chi
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by TheSofa » August 11, 2015 5:22pm | Report
Hey ChiChi! I would like free coaching too!

TheSofa
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (54)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by ChiChi » August 11, 2015 5:49pm | Report
TheSofa wrote:

Hey ChiChi! I would like free coaching too!

Really? I thought you weren't new to the game at all, since I see many posts from you with interesting discussions :)

Beware that if you're not new and have a pretty good grasp of the mechanics behind most things already, as I think, I can only help you improve if you're into supports, that is, with specific heroes and support behaviour in general. That's my department :D

In that case, add me too!

Credits to Janitsu!

Ammateurs coaching channel iei! https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOBsWN_45WjrRXLAWUqeyaA

ChiChi
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Remarkable (47)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Blubbles » August 11, 2015 5:52pm | Report
steamcommunity.com/id/blubbleslayer

add me, I'd be happy to show you the basics when im on.
Mood of the Day

O_O

Blubbles

Notable (13)
Steam: Axolotl
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Yzreel » August 11, 2015 6:42pm | Report
ChiChi wrote:

Really? I thought you weren't new to the game at all, since I see many posts from you with interesting discussions :)

Beware that if you're not new and have a pretty good grasp of the mechanics behind most things already, as I think, I can only help you improve if you're into supports, that is, with specific heroes and support behaviour in general. That's my department :D

I'm quite sure that he isn't new, and the only reason he asked that is because you're a grill :p
My hero ideas
Yzreel Hero Arsenal

Yzreel

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Remarkable (30)
Steam: Yzreel
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Janitsu » August 11, 2015 6:47pm | Report
TheSofa wrote:

Swiggity swooty, comin' fo' dat booty

Janitsu
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (74)
Steam: Cottontail Teemo
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by TheSofa » August 11, 2015 6:57pm | Report
ChiChi wrote:

Not too new, but I'm bad a supporting. Like, I can't make an impact in games where the carries have no idea what they're doing.

TheSofa
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (54)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by ChiChi » August 11, 2015 7:15pm | Report
Yzreel wrote:

I'm quite sure that he isn't new, and the only reason he asked that is because you're a grill :p

Well, at least that shows he isn't sexist towards grill players :P

But seriously, I'm probs too old to be of interest to any of you so just consider me your aunt and we will be ok xD

Now for real: Add me Sofa, maybe I can help you in that respect with some (few) heroes. I was thinking of exactly that my last few games, cause I tend to pick heroes that can cope well on their own as supports, so not to completely rely on another person.

Credits to Janitsu!

ChiChi
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Remarkable (47)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by TheSofa » August 11, 2015 7:16pm | Report
Yzreel wrote:

Whoa there, Yzreel.

TheSofa
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (54)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

DOTAFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite DotA hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 DOTAFire | All Rights Reserved