Help Support Our Growing Community

DOTAFire is a community that lives to help every Dota 2 player take their game to the next level by having open access to all our tools and resources. Please consider supporting us by whitelisting us in your ad blocker!

Want to support DOTAFire with an ad-free experience? You can support us ad-free for less than $1 a month!

Go Ad-Free
Smitefire logo

Join the leading DOTA 2 community.
Create and share Hero Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Looking for a mentor for mid heroes

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on DOTAFire.

Forum » Mentoring » Looking for a mentor for mid heroes 7 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Keytira » September 27, 2013 6:08am | Report
I've been playing Dota for almost 8 months now, and have over 350 wins. I primarily play support, although I play a few carries and semi-carries as well. Recently I've started playing mid, and realized I enjoy the challenge, but could really use help learning more mid heroes, and advice to play mid in general like how/when to gank and rune control. So far I've been practicing Puck a lot, and recently learned OD, but otherwise need to learn other mid heroes like QoP, SS, and TA.

I play on US East and West servers. I'm online a lot, and always looking to improve. Let me know if you'd be interested in helping me with Dota.

Keytira

Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by saifthedestroyer » September 27, 2013 5:56pm | Report
Hi! i could help you in those heroes, im not super pro or anything but i can give you some good and effective tips on how to play the heroes that you have typed about plz leave me you steam link or add me yourself
steam ID: saifthedestroyer it should show as mr.mau5 :)
i rush mask of madness and basher on puck :3

saifthedestroyer
<Editor>

Notable (6)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Pu12e » October 2, 2013 10:24am | Report
Keytira wrote:

I've been playing Dota for almost 8 months now, and have over 350 wins. I primarily play support, although I play a few carries and semi-carries as well. Recently I've started playing mid, and realized I enjoy the challenge, but could really use help learning more mid heroes, and advice to play mid in general like how/when to gank and rune control. So far I've been practicing Puck a lot, and recently learned OD, but otherwise need to learn other mid heroes like QoP, SS, and TA.

I play on US East and West servers. I'm online a lot, and always looking to improve. Let me know if you'd be interested in helping me with Dota.

I am one of the best Mid players in DotaFire. Hades4U can vouch for me. I would be glad to help you out and teach you the ways of a solid mid player. Add me on steam to begin.

Pu12e

Notable (11)
Steam: Pu12e
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by R-Conqueror » October 2, 2013 10:35am | Report
Just build dagon on all the heroes. (not really)
I got to Notable, Thanks!
Check out my carrying guide: http://www.dotafire.com/dota-2/guide/alchemist-shrugged-a-carrying-guide-8022

R-Conqueror

Remarkable (24)
Steam: R-Conqueror
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by John Zoidberg » October 2, 2013 4:28pm | Report
R-Conqueror wrote:

Just build dagon on all the heroes. (not really)

#dagonop #killsecure

John Zoidberg

Notable (3)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Keytira » October 3, 2013 5:52am | Report
I added you to steam.

Keytira

Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Pu12e » October 3, 2013 1:18pm | Report

#dagonop #killsecure

If you do go Mid make sure to build a Dagon with the extra gold you get. I am sure you will be happy with the result. Let's play tonight.

#dagonop #killsecured

Pu12e

Notable (11)
Steam: Pu12e
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

DOTAFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite DotA hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 DOTAFire | All Rights Reserved