Help Support Our Growing Community

DOTAFire is a community that lives to help every Dota 2 player take their game to the next level by having open access to all our tools and resources. Please consider supporting us by whitelisting us in your ad blocker!

Want to support DOTAFire with an ad-free experience? You can support us ad-free for less than $1 a month!

Go Ad-Free
Smitefire logo

Join the leading DOTA 2 community.
Create and share Hero Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Looking for a mentor

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on DOTAFire.

Forum » Mentoring » Looking for a mentor 2 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Anxxymxxs » December 29, 2013 12:31pm | Report
Ok so basically I know how to play, and the fundamentals of the game.
I just want someone to coach me as I play for a few games, correcting any errors I might make as well as providing helpful tips and/or strategies.
I would love to be able to micro-manage at a pro level, but for some reason it seems extremely difficult to be directing 3 different groups of my minions at 3 different points of the map.
Any help would be appreciated.
HIT ME UP!

Anxxymxxs

Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by wackyshadow » January 3, 2014 6:56pm | Report
I can help you with other stuff beside Micro control creeps. I'm still learning that myself. The best way to learn in my opinion is start with small groups. I believe the default keys for selecting different groups is CTRL + (a number 1-6). that is the quickest way to switch between different group of creeps. Whatever you do, DON'T play Meepo because he is hard to micro and people will rage at you.
May Dota be forever part of your life.

wackyshadow

Notable (1)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

DOTAFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite DotA hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 DOTAFire | All Rights Reserved