Help Support Our Growing Community

DOTAFire is a community that lives to help every Dota 2 player take their game to the next level by having open access to all our tools and resources. Please consider supporting us by whitelisting us in your ad blocker!

Want to support DOTAFire with an ad-free experience? You can support us ad-free for less than $1 a month!

Go Ad-Free
Smitefire logo

Join the leading DOTA 2 community.
Create and share Hero Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Looking for a 2nd coach for supporting and basic carrying

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on DOTAFire.

Forum » Mentoring » Looking for a 2nd coach for supporting and basic carrying 3 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Coded Binary » July 27, 2014 3:54am | Report
Currently, I have a coach (Fleet) but he can not be availible whenever I log on.
In the field of supporting, I want to learn to: not die, secure farm for my carry better (harass opponents, pull, stack ancients), warding to secure jungle, support picks, roaming and time management.
In the field of carrying, I would like to learn about: last hitting effectively(Both Fleet and I know I am terrible at lh), item choice, carry choice, when to be in teamfights and where to farm/when to back off.
In general, I would like to know how to: draft (captains mode), positioning, trilaning, flexibility and map awareness.

Stats:
http://dotabuff.com/players/109272217
I have around 370 games, and played quite a bit of bot matches when I started.
GMT+10
Ty in advance.

Coded Binary

Notable (1)
Steam: Coded Binary
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by FleetAU » July 27, 2014 7:55pm | Report
yes....he really can't last hit, ill second that...damn that Spectre game.... Phase Boots, drums of endurance and a poor mans sheild like 25 min in
Do as I say, not what I do

FleetAU

Notable (16)
Steam: Fleet™
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Kvothe64 » August 2, 2014 9:07am | Report
I can help! My name is affinity with a cosmos picture friend me

Kvothe64

Notable (1)
Steam: Affinity

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

DOTAFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite DotA hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 DOTAFire | All Rights Reserved