Help Support Our Growing Community

DOTAFire is a community that lives to help every Dota 2 player take their game to the next level by having open access to all our tools and resources. Please consider supporting us by whitelisting us in your ad blocker!

Want to support DOTAFire with an ad-free experience? You can support us ad-free for less than $1 a month!

Go Ad-Free
Smitefire logo

Join the leading DOTA 2 community.
Create and share Hero Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Juggernaut replay analysis

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on DOTAFire.

Forum » Mentoring » Juggernaut replay analysis 1 posts - page 1 of 1

Poll Question:

Where do I need to improve the most?
Farming
Decision making in Teamfights
Using Skills and Items more efficiently
Grouping up with my Team more/going for more fights + pickoffs
Prioritisation (e.g. dive less, focus towers more, etc.)
Item and Skill Choices
Other (leave comment or be ignored >8{D )
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Xyrus » March 27, 2015 3:42am | Report
Finally got round to sitting down (at 4a.m. -_- ) and going through the replay of perhaps my best Juggernaut game so far. 25 minute GG EZ featuring Angelo and Wulfstan.

http://www.dotabuff.com/matches/1348243543

Unnecessary Deaths: did not die this game <}3

Lost Last Hits

So in the 1st 10 minute of the game, I ended up with 59CS, missing 17 Creeps, 2 of were due to me prioritising something more important, 2 due to technical difficulties and 2 to the Tower which I dn't feel I could have possibly gotten. So all in all about 59 out of 70, not too shabby, but it's still 11 I don't have any good reason to miss (why can't I hit Siege Creeps? T-T ). Amazingly, none lost because of the Push on the Tier 1.

At around 16:00, Omniknight (for some reason) decided to come Feed me. Unfortunately, shortly afterwards, Shadow Fiend managed to pick off my Io. I kind of feel I should have been able to turn that around, even without Omnislash. Am I wrong, or did I waste an opportunity and Feed a Teammate there?

19:00: I felt really good at this point. I wasn't sure how well my Team would do in the fight since I wasn't looking, but I managed to get a free Tower by prioritizing Pushing over running blindly to my Team. With only the Shadow Fiend defending and Omnislash up (albeit against a Ghost Scepter, should I have stayed to 1 vs 1 him and try for Rax, or was backing off the right decision?

21:00: terrible Omnislash into an easy Ghost Scepter for Shadow Fiend. With Omnislash and Bladefury on Cooldown, I spent most of the fight staying on the outskirts having 0 effect (at least Wulfstan let me have the shaker ._. ). I know I should have saved Omnislash, but for who and at what point?

After this, easy Rax, ez Rosh, ez Omnislash onto a stunned Shadow Fiend, ez Megas, ez game...

Is there anything else I missed this game that I should work to improve upon?

Xyrus
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Established (104)
Steam: Xyrus
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

DOTAFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite DotA hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 DOTAFire | All Rights Reserved