Help Support Our Growing Community

DOTAFire is a community that lives to help every Dota 2 player take their game to the next level by having open access to all our tools and resources. Please consider supporting us by whitelisting us in your ad blocker!

Want to support DOTAFire with an ad-free experience? You can support us ad-free for less than $1 a month!

Go Ad-Free
Smitefire logo

Join the leading DOTA 2 community.
Create and share Hero Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

I want to help

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on DOTAFire.

Forum » Mentoring » I want to help 6 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by wackyshadow » January 22, 2014 12:15am | Report
Hey guys,

I've been bored lately with dota because i have no one to play with. The reason being is because of the time difference between my friends and i. I live in the west coast and they live on the east coast (USA). So i want to devote some time to teaching new people about dota. Let me know if you are interested. I mainly play 8-10 am and 9:30-12pm pacific time, everyday.

I main in support, but i can also do carry. Also, my specialty is warding. I had a lot of compliments from people i played with that liked my warding. I can offer tips on when and where to ward
May Dota be forever part of your life.

wackyshadow

Notable (1)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by iCutter » February 13, 2014 3:49pm | Report
Hey man,

I'm generally very interested in this because I play support in my "team". "Team" because we are a bunch of friends who like to play the beautiful game of DOTA! :)

Now the problem is I don't even live in the US, but I would like some warding help if you are interested, we can exchange emails and figure something out. Tnx.

iCutter

Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by wackyshadow » February 15, 2014 9:17am | Report
what region do you play?

wackyshadow

Notable (1)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by dreiko4788 » February 15, 2014 11:46pm | Report
teaching me 1-2 carry or a suport d be nice if we play same time any link to your profile?

dreiko4788

Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by wackyshadow » February 19, 2014 11:14pm | Report
Hey guys,

Im going to create another account just for mentoring. I made a huge mistake by letting people know my personal account and now i get a whole bunch of steam messages from random people.

wackyshadow

Notable (1)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by narrowgates » February 26, 2014 12:19am | Report
You still mentoring?

narrowgates

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

DOTAFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite DotA hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 DOTAFire | All Rights Reserved