Help Support Our Growing Community

DOTAFire is a community that lives to help every Dota 2 player take their game to the next level by having open access to all our tools and resources. Please consider supporting us by whitelisting us in your ad blocker!

Want to support DOTAFire with an ad-free experience? You can support us ad-free for less than $1 a month!

Go Ad-Free
Smitefire logo

Join the leading DOTA 2 community.
Create and share Hero Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Helping Out Total Beginners and Newbies (AUS server )

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on DOTAFire.

Forum » Mentoring » Helping Out Total Beginners and Newbies (AUS server ) 1 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by BlueTomato » November 6, 2013 4:14pm | Report
Hello there!

I was just reading through some articles about dota 2 and i was inspired to give new players a lending hand. I've played dota ever since the old days (wc3 engine , 5.84c ftw!) and seeing that there are tons of aspiring new players that want to join the game I thought that i could lend a helping hand. I do not think i have the best credentials as i do play competitively however I have not gain as much success nor do i deem myself a pro. Im here to teach the basics of the game such as item builds , hero familiarity to name a few. Just shoot me a message on steam , my in game name is RaisinBread.

P.S Oh yea , any other server but the Aus server causes me huge latency issues soo yea...

BlueTomato

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

DOTAFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite DotA hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 DOTAFire | All Rights Reserved