Help Support Our Growing Community

DOTAFire is a community that lives to help every Dota 2 player take their game to the next level by having open access to all our tools and resources. Please consider supporting us by whitelisting us in your ad blocker!

Want to support DOTAFire with an ad-free experience? You can support us ad-free for less than $1 a month!

Go Ad-Free
Smitefire logo

Join the leading DOTA 2 community.
Create and share Hero Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Hello looking for a friend

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on DOTAFire.

Forum » Mentoring » Hello looking for a friend 1 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by terrorblade123 » September 8, 2014 1:17am | Report
Hi I'm looking for a friend who can also double as a mentor my mmr is 1.7k my highest was 2.7 and I think I could be higher. I can easily last hit 4+ creeps per min, my main role is safelane carry but I can also play mid (DP, Invoker, DK, BS)now in RMM I've been losing alot (losing streaks) and dropped 400 mmr in the last week. I don't know why but I'll be laning and my teammates keep dying/feeding the enemy and in the end I am often the one with positive KD I think I can help somehow by contributing but I don't know... I would really appreciate if someone could watch me play a game and tell me what to do I would also like to play with u unranked or whatever. I also like playing "rat" heroes (TB,PL) but I can't seem to push base all by myself even with BoTs and ofcourse Late Game items I like maxing evasion instead of raw HP. I play EU/US servers mostly EU west. Thanks.

Additional Info :
- This is my first dota 2 account I've been logged in for 400 hours currently
- I played dota for 7 years now and know all the items and heroes
- Maybe I got 2.5k when calibrated because I was just playing for fun from the start and not trying hard so I got low mmr in unranked which made my ranked mmr low?

terrorblade123

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

DOTAFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite DotA hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 DOTAFire | All Rights Reserved