Help Support Our Growing Community

DOTAFire is a community that lives to help every Dota 2 player take their game to the next level by having open access to all our tools and resources. Please consider supporting us by whitelisting us in your ad blocker!

Want to support DOTAFire with an ad-free experience? You can support us ad-free for less than $1 a month!

Go Ad-Free
Smitefire logo

Join the leading DOTA 2 community.
Create and share Hero Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Got a hard one for yall 3 of us looking to become better :)

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on DOTAFire.

Forum » Mentoring » Got a hard one for yall 3 of us looking to become better :) 2 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by DuckDynasty » April 29, 2013 6:08pm | Report
Well as it says we all three been playing together for awhile now all around lvl 5,8,and 9. We are looking for a Vet to point us in the right direction from here. Up until this point we would win 2 our of 3 almost every time but have been running into some trouble lately. We have a vent and are looking for constructive criticism if you like to yell aren't very humble and an azz please don't bother if you are humble and want to help a couple fellow gamer become better please feel free to contact me in game:
Steam ID - DuckDynasty
Thanks in Advanced!

DuckDynasty

Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by SeekHeart » May 6, 2013 7:06am | Report
Add me and I can help ya out. I'm not a vet but I'm a decent player

SeekHeart

Notable (2)
Steam: 熊猫仔

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

DOTAFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite DotA hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 DOTAFire | All Rights Reserved