Help Support Our Growing Community

DOTAFire is a community that lives to help every Dota 2 player take their game to the next level by having open access to all our tools and resources. Please consider supporting us by whitelisting us in your ad blocker!

Want to support DOTAFire with an ad-free experience? You can support us ad-free for less than $1 a month!

Go Ad-Free
Smitefire logo

Join the leading DOTA 2 community.
Create and share Hero Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

EU Mentor needed!

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on DOTAFire.

Forum » Mentoring » EU Mentor needed! 3 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Janitsu » April 20, 2014 1:44pm | Report
Hello everyone!

As some of you may know - I am newbie from Finland and I could really use some mentoring. I am bad at everything and the habits from League of Legends really won't help that much. They make some things worse in DoTA 2, to be exact

I'd prefer someone who doesn't demand voice communication because

1. I am socially awkward person
2. My mic sucks
3. My voice sucks
4. I've got my pharynx and tonsils cut out so my voice can be super high pitched - especially when I superfast
5. I am socially awkward.

and I'd like some help with things like general strategies, last hitting, warding, teamfighting, jungling, team comps etc. the list is kinda endless.

Thanks in advance
Janitsu

Janitsu
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (74)
Steam: Cottontail Teemo
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Ancient Hero » April 20, 2014 6:48pm | Report
Id be willing to help you out a bit. It might be hard to find a time as Im from the US and have school but its spring break this week so sometime should work out.

steamcommunity.com/id/allsmiles

Its fine if you dont want to talk on mic, as long as you have a voice program that I can talk to you on.

Ancient Hero
<Editor>

Notable (17)
Steam: smiles
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Janitsu » April 21, 2014 3:26am | Report
I added you on Steam. Any VOIP programs you'd prefer?

Janitsu
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (74)
Steam: Cottontail Teemo
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

DOTAFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite DotA hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 DOTAFire | All Rights Reserved