Help Support Our Growing Community

DOTAFire is a community that lives to help every Dota 2 player take their game to the next level by having open access to all our tools and resources. Please consider supporting us by whitelisting us in your ad blocker!

Want to support DOTAFire with an ad-free experience? You can support us ad-free for less than $1 a month!

Go Ad-Free
Smitefire logo

Join the leading DOTA 2 community.
Create and share Hero Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Did I play well?

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on DOTAFire.

Forum » Mentoring » Did I play well? 2 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by UltraSuperHyper » February 6, 2015 9:39am | Report
So this http://www.dotabuff.com/matches/1216887707 is a recent Omniknight game where I think I did a pretty good job. It would help if somemone could analyze and tell me where I could improve.

UltraSuperHyper

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Notable (12)
Steam: UltraSuperHyper
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by JaboChepelski » February 10, 2015 1:47pm | Report
I'd have to look at the actual replay to see things like ward placement/dewarding. Also, were you running as a solo support the whole time? Lanes seem like they could've been a little confusing, there seems to be a lot more farm on your silencer than your void or PA so I'm assuming he didn't really help as a support and was run more as a core. Item and skill build wise it looks like you went in the right direction. Mind if I ask what level/MMR game play this is around?

JaboChepelski

Steam: [☭Comrade☭] JabØ Chepelsk

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

DOTAFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite DotA hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 DOTAFire | All Rights Reserved