Help Support Our Growing Community

DOTAFire is a community that lives to help every Dota 2 player take their game to the next level by having open access to all our tools and resources. Please consider supporting us by whitelisting us in your ad blocker!

Want to support DOTAFire with an ad-free experience? You can support us ad-free for less than $1 a month!

Go Ad-Free
Smitefire logo

Join the leading DOTA 2 community.
Create and share Hero Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Average(ish) Looking for Expert Mentor (I seek to Excel)

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on DOTAFire.

Forum » Mentoring » Average(ish) Looking for Expert Mentor (I seek to Excel) 2 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by AntiQ » June 17, 2013 8:06pm | Report
Hello, I started playing Dota 2 within the past two months due to some of my friends being moba veterans playing games such as Dota/HoN/LoL for the past few years. With the help from them I have picked up the game quite quickly, (I've always excelled in any competitive game I play, It's my nature). I am just looking for the help of expert players to close the gaps and become more than average.

Within the past I want to say month or two I've logged about 130 hours of Dota 2.
I tend to favor playing support heroes, but of course want to be well rounded.
Some say that my fighting game background helps, (I can't quite make the connection except for harassing and knowing when too and not too initiate)

Steam name is: .AntiQ.
Thanks!

AntiQ

Steam: AntiQ
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by zGKrom » June 21, 2013 4:43pm | Report
Well, just to clear up something, fighting games require quick thinking and adapting to the other players playstyle (Tekken for instance, if you see your oponent making a low kick that starts a combo, you already know what he's going to do next so you take the apropiate block positions)

Other than that I can give you a few insights on DotA, I'm considering myself an above average player (some might argue, Hades) and will help you to improve on every aspect of the game.

add steam ID KromatiK22 (Krom) and we'll see what we need to work on ^_^
The Bird of Hermes is My name, eating My wings to make Me tame.

zGKrom
<Editor>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Notable (10)
Steam: Krom

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

DOTAFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite DotA hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 DOTAFire | All Rights Reserved