Help Support Our Growing Community

DOTAFire is a community that lives to help every Dota 2 player take their game to the next level by having open access to all our tools and resources. Please consider supporting us by whitelisting us in your ad blocker!

Want to support DOTAFire with an ad-free experience? You can support us ad-free for less than $1 a month!

Go Ad-Free
Smitefire logo

Join the leading DOTA 2 community.
Create and share Hero Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

800 wins, need mentor

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on DOTAFire.

Forum » Mentoring » 800 wins, need mentor 3 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by theCombo » August 21, 2013 5:56am | Report
I've played quite a lot of games with around 800 wins. All Dota 2 and no experience in D1 or other similar games. My win ratio is around 50% (slightly more losses) and I'm keen to take things to the next level with the help of a good mentor.

I'm quite flexible with roles and play support / carry / ganker at around the same level.

Would appreciate mentoring from people who can help with more intermediate and high level concepts and tactics.

Steam ID is = Combo =

Thanks

theCombo

Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by theCombo » August 23, 2013 11:38am | Report
50+ views and no replies. Well if formal mentoring isn't easy to find, it would be good if some more experienced players could just add me and perhaps by playing together I can pick up some ideas that way.

I've never played a high skill bracket pub game so anyone who can help me get in those would be especially welcome.

theCombo

Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by AngeloBangelo » August 25, 2013 10:56pm | Report
You can add me if you'd like. I'm usually with 5, but if we ever have a slot open you can play some CM with my friends and I.

Right now I'm not tagged up because I'm ringing in a tournament. I just play as GLHF |2PRO4PUPPEY. But I assure you, it's me.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/AngeloBangelo

AngeloBangelo

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (50)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

DOTAFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite DotA hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 DOTAFire | All Rights Reserved