Help Support Our Growing Community

DOTAFire is a community that lives to help every Dota 2 player take their game to the next level by having open access to all our tools and resources. Please consider supporting us by whitelisting us in your ad blocker!

Want to support DOTAFire with an ad-free experience? You can support us ad-free for less than $1 a month!

Go Ad-Free
Smitefire logo

Join the leading DOTA 2 community.
Create and share Hero Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Trying to create a tryhard pub stack

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on DOTAFire.

Forum » Matchmaking » Trying to create a tryhard pub stack 22 posts - page 1 of 3
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Hades4u » September 10, 2013 9:26am | Report
Alright, so since I have been losing constantly in public matches due to low skilled teams, I decided to find more people who are willing to play serious and pick the same hero 50 games in a row only to win.

If you are high skilled and you'd like to play with me to win, let me know!
Message me if you'd like to join our official Discord server!

Hades4u
<Community Lead>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (296)
Steam: hades4you
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by yhlex » September 10, 2013 2:41pm | Report
id 打不过你们
Are you play in us server?

yhlex

Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Hades4u » September 10, 2013 2:52pm | Report
yhlex wrote:

id ���你们
Are you play in us server?

US east, yeah, but with 100 ping.

Hades4u
<Community Lead>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (296)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Pu12e » September 10, 2013 3:24pm | Report
US west, yeah, but with 52 ping or less.

Pu12e

Notable (11)
Steam: Pu12e
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by John Zoidberg » September 10, 2013 5:07pm | Report
Hades, Hades, pick me! :D

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198072391802/

Not the greatest player on earth, but I know good tactics, and can draft decently enough

John Zoidberg

Notable (3)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Xyrus » September 11, 2013 1:09am | Report
I consider myself a pretty good Support. I'm EU West, but I can play on US East and even US West. Been on a losing streak myself, so here's hoping we both turn it around. ._.

Steam ID here

Xyrus
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Established (104)
Steam: Xyrus
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Hades4u » September 11, 2013 4:38am | Report
@Xyrus

I have you in my friend list already, I think.

@John

We're going to mostly play all picks and win, are you sure you can play good enough? You don't have too many matches played.. :c

Hades4u
<Community Lead>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (296)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by John Zoidberg » September 11, 2013 7:37am | Report
I play well enough - I'm sure there are plenty of people, with 1k+ hours, one my list who could tell you I'm a pretty decent player.

I've also played many inhouses and such with some really seasoned players, and they've taught me tons.

John Zoidberg

Notable (3)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Hades4u » September 11, 2013 8:03am | Report

I play well enough - I'm sure there are plenty of people, with 1k+ hours, one my list who could tell you I'm a pretty decent player.

I've also played many inhouses and such with some really seasoned players, and they've taught me tons.

Can you play on EU servers? we can try.

Hades4u
<Community Lead>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (296)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by kazza » September 11, 2013 1:33pm | Report
Hi!

I can play on EU servers and russian servers, pref not american servers. I have played over 700 hours of dota 2 and i also played dota 1. I feel confident that i can join your "pubstomping squad" i rarely feed and understand the game fairly well. I prefer mid lan (i play mid in my team) i can play all the typical mid heroes but my main heroes are invoker and pudge. I am in school atm so i can't play alot monday to thursday but i play alot during weekends + friday. I would love to get togheter with you guys for a game or two once in a while however i don't think i can be a permanent member cuz of school. If u are interested in playing with me just reply in this thread and i will give you my steam so you can add me. Looking to hopefully be playing with you!!! :)

kazza

Notable (1)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

DOTAFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite DotA hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 DOTAFire | All Rights Reserved