Help Support Our Growing Community

DOTAFire is a community that lives to help every Dota 2 player take their game to the next level by having open access to all our tools and resources. Please consider supporting us by whitelisting us in your ad blocker!

Want to support DOTAFire with an ad-free experience? You can support us ad-free for less than $1 a month!

Go Ad-Free
Smitefire logo

Join the leading DOTA 2 community.
Create and share Hero Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Team Recruiting

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on DOTAFire.

Forum » Matchmaking » Team Recruiting 5 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Vixacious » November 19, 2012 1:02am | Report
Our team Is recruiting for Players, If you would like to join please post some information about yourself on here. Requirements / Template will be provided below.

-We are looking for specific players that believe are well rounded, or already know what role, lane and etc they prefer or are best at.

-You must own a mic, and understand the English language enough to be able to speak it.

-You must be available on nights and afternoons daily, weather you live on the East, Central, or West coast, does not matter, however you will need to live somewhere along those timezones for the servers that we play on bounce between the USEast and USWest.

-Attitude is everything. If you do not get along with people telling you what position to be in, then you may as well not post on this thread. Rage will not be tolerated.

-Age, this is just a personal thing between us, but, if you are under the age of 16, we aren't going to want you on the team... Yeah... Reasons you know.

Your skill level will be tested via in game match alongside with me and another memeber of the team. These tests may be alongside with other people who wish to try out for the team.

If you do not contact me in game, I'll try to add you on steam on here if you leave your name. and Feel free to add Vixacious to your friends to get my attention.

Vixacious

Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Vixacious » November 26, 2012 4:40pm | Report
This is just a Bump and a quick update.

There is still currently 2 spots left open for the team.

Also

My name has been changed to Rheiv so Look that up now instead of Vixacious.

that is all.

Vixacious

Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by JKT96 » November 26, 2012 4:50pm | Report
Hi I'm tired of loosing in public games and have been looking for a good team with a sense of structure. You seem like you know what you're talking about so add me on steam or send me yours and you can test my skills and hopefully we can become teammates. Steam name - JKT - the names James and my DP is a flaming horse just in case you get me confused looking forward to your response.

JKT96

Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Vixacious » November 26, 2012 7:37pm | Report
Added, waiting for response.

Still one spot left for those people who want to try out. See the first post for Information.
(even though no one followed any of the instructions, but whatever.)

Vixacious

Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Masii28 » November 28, 2012 2:25pm | Report
Steam Tag: Masii28

Roles: Support, Semi-Carry, Disabler, Initiator, Nuker

Lanes: Don't perfer a lane, will adjust depending on hero picked/role

Mic: Yes

English: Fluent in speaking/reading/writing english and spanish. No accent in either

Times available: Weekdays 6pm-12am---Weekends Depending but no less than 5 hours a day if needed

Best At: Learning quickly, keeping cool under pressure. I understand this is not a k/d ratio based game, but rather a role/team victory one. If I make a mistake I view it as a lesson, and do not let it affect me to the point of playing sloppy.

Heroes best with: I feel Jakiro and Venomancer are the heroes I am best with. I understand the importance of warding with veno/proper pushing, and understand the importance of positioning with Jakiro.

Masii28

Steam: Masii28

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

DOTAFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite DotA hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 DOTAFire | All Rights Reserved