Help Support Our Growing Community

DOTAFire is a community that lives to help every Dota 2 player take their game to the next level by having open access to all our tools and resources. Please consider supporting us by whitelisting us in your ad blocker!

Want to support DOTAFire with an ad-free experience? You can support us ad-free for less than $1 a month!

Go Ad-Free
Smitefire logo

Join the leading DOTA 2 community.
Create and share Hero Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Serious US Clan Recruitment

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on DOTAFire.

Forum » Matchmaking » Serious US Clan Recruitment 2 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by jremy91 » December 5, 2012 3:56pm | Report
Hello DotaFire
Looking for people-
Over 300 wins
>48% win rate
Commitment
High Skilled
U.S. Player
Friendly
Open minded
Urge to become pro and win- competitive
Intuitive/ knowledgeable

I have over 1,000 games personally and a 49.6% win rate. The win rate should be better but I have tons of abandons D: but I will make it to 50% soon. (I'm only like -10 out of 1,049 games w/ 21 abandons)

My win rate for the last two months is over 50%.

Most important: Being a player that realizes own faults/mistakes and takes initiative to correct them and has an open mind to others recommendations/ builds. Being part of a team means having collective knowledge of the game to play each others roles perfectly. This is a dota team not a one man band.

My position as leader would be to the serve the team and I will always hear people out and let them voice their opinions. I also like to hear feedback from others on my play so that I can be constantly improving and that's how I'd like the rest of the team to be.

Keeping cool calm and collected and an open mind is required.

A sense of humor is also highly appreciated.

Looking to create a team that plays well together and has fun but plays to win.

Please keep in mind that the team is not close to being complete and there will definately be some time invested in polishing our play before we take things to an extremely competitive level.

Though small tournaments could be in the near future. If I get a lot of requests I could even make multiple teams and hold in house clan tournaments and battles to push us to a higher skill level and compete amongst friends. I have a few already willing to join but I'm looking to see what dotafire will bring me and who everyone will work well with.

Please add and message me on steam if you are interested.

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198059369142

This is also my first thread post and I apologize if I broke any rules.

P.S. I generally play carry but I know supports, warding and all that good stuff. Pretty much looking for all position, general players looking to specialize. You don't have to be the best, but I need people I can work and play with. ( Cause if you want to be great at dota it does take some work)
If you have any doubts just add me, lets play a few.

=)

Anyways,
Cheers!
Hope to see you soon

jremy91

Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Pu12e » December 7, 2012 10:25am | Report
It's me Pu12e

Pu12e

Notable (11)
Steam: Pu12e
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

DOTAFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite DotA hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 DOTAFire | All Rights Reserved