Help Support Our Growing Community

DOTAFire is a community that lives to help every Dota 2 player take their game to the next level by having open access to all our tools and resources. Please consider supporting us by whitelisting us in your ad blocker!

Want to support DOTAFire with an ad-free experience? You can support us ad-free for less than $1 a month!

Go Ad-Free
Smitefire logo

Join the leading DOTA 2 community.
Create and share Hero Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

RANGELOG Team looking for players [SEA Servers]

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on DOTAFire.

Forum » Matchmaking » RANGELOG Team looking for players [SEA Servers] 6 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Abhishekrocked » October 10, 2013 6:49am | Report
Hi people!

I'm hoping to form a good SEA Team in the SEA server (preferably from 2 pm - 10 pm IST) to play and improve together.

This is mainly for players who at least have a basic understanding the 1-5 roles, trilanes,
pulling, roaming etc. etc. If you are new but willing to learn then it's fine as well.
The basic idea of this community is to avoid the horrible players then we often meet during
matchmaking and to make new friends.For now, I hope to have regular, active players together to play CM games daily, (AP also, for inexperienced players or if we don't have 5).
Skype is preferred, but not compulsory.

To know more about myself, here is my dotabuff link: http://dotabuff.com /players/91782589

Roles: I usually play the no. 2 mid role, but can
play any other role as well. Preference in order will be 2,1,4,5,3

Here's my steam profile if you wish to add me :
http ://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198052048317

Experienced players that are confident in their drafting, captaining skills looking for casual
games are welcome to join and guide the newer players along. I don't mind drafting and
captaining but I'm sure there are better/more experienced players.
Oh, and if there is already such groups in SEA open for recruitment please link here so that
maybe we can link up with an existing group

instead!
Cheers!

Steam ID : abhishekrocked

Also you can add this account : abhishekrocked29 but preferably i am online in abhishekrocked
Add me in steam for DOTA 2 [Prefrebley SEA servers ] : Steam ID = abhishekrocked

Abhishekrocked

Steam: abhishekrocked
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by DadiSingkit » October 10, 2013 7:13am | Report
I want to join! Well if you would let me, at least as a 6th player(reserve). I just want to learn and I can't do that in pub. Though I am not a very good player, I am also not very bad since I can stomp in pub SOMETIMES. I am really really really willing to learn.

P.S. I can play almost every role except hard carry and hard support, anything in between I can play :))

DadiSingkit

Notable (2)
Steam: Dadisingkit
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by saifthedestroyer » October 10, 2013 9:02am | Report
oh hey ill add you i play offlaner and our time zones are QUITE similar xD
i rush mask of madness and basher on puck :3

saifthedestroyer
<Editor>

Notable (6)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Abhishekrocked » October 10, 2013 9:25am | Report
Those who have added me just write steam id also here...

Steam ID name.
Add me in steam for DOTA 2 [Prefrebley SEA servers ] : Steam ID = abhishekrocked

Abhishekrocked

Steam: abhishekrocked
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Dark spartan » October 11, 2013 4:24am | Report
i am also new.Usually i play the role of hard carry and mid solo i'll add u up.i play frm india
steam id - Dark_Spartan71

Dark spartan

Notable (1)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by DadiSingkit » October 11, 2013 7:00am | Report
DadiSingkit reporting for duty sir! :D

DadiSingkit

Notable (2)
Steam: Dadisingkit

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

DOTAFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite DotA hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 DOTAFire | All Rights Reserved