Help Support Our Growing Community

DOTAFire is a community that lives to help every Dota 2 player take their game to the next level by having open access to all our tools and resources. Please consider supporting us by whitelisting us in your ad blocker!

Want to support DOTAFire with an ad-free experience? You can support us ad-free for less than $1 a month!

Go Ad-Free
Smitefire logo

Join the leading DOTA 2 community.
Create and share Hero Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Please_Surrender Now recruiting!

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on DOTAFire.

Forum » Matchmaking » Please_Surrender Now recruiting! 6 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by mariow321 » August 14, 2013 5:56pm | Report
Hi there, im a member of a newly formed team called Please_Surrender, we are currently lookin for 2 more players to fill our roster but are not looking for specific roles at this time, we have practice from 6pm-8pm Monday, Wednesday and Friday, its pretty flexible although we would like you to be able to attend a practice for atleast one hour on these days and hopefully 2. We arnt major serious and will do tournaments as the team wants to! We hope to get some replies soon.

mariow321

Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Shell_defender » August 15, 2013 7:11am | Report
Which timezone are you from? Which server do you play on? And how skilled in general are the players you have so far? Steam ids would be good too.
Screw business! It just got personal

Shell_defender

Notable (1)
Steam: shell_defender
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by thepieofdoom » August 16, 2013 6:26pm | Report
i wanna join message me whenever you get a chance Steam ID:thepieofdoom

thepieofdoom

Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by XRageLion » August 21, 2013 10:27am | Report
What time zone are you on? I am EST i get out of work at 8pm and start playing as soon as i get home.

Add me Steam ID - XRageLion

XRageLion

Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Screaming Eagle » August 24, 2013 4:29pm | Report
which time zone are you from ?

Screaming Eagle

Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Entenei » August 27, 2013 2:10pm | Report
Again asking for what Timezone you are in.

I play as often as i get time to.
http://steamcommunity.com/id/Entenei/
thats me!

Entenei

Notable (2)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

DOTAFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite DotA hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 DOTAFire | All Rights Reserved