Help Support Our Growing Community

DOTAFire is a community that lives to help every Dota 2 player take their game to the next level by having open access to all our tools and resources. Please consider supporting us by whitelisting us in your ad blocker!

Want to support DOTAFire with an ad-free experience? You can support us ad-free for less than $1 a month!

Go Ad-Free
Smitefire logo

Join the leading DOTA 2 community.
Create and share Hero Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

People to Play With, "Playmates"

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on DOTAFire.

Forum » Matchmaking » People to Play With, "Playmates" 5 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by TeTSee » July 7, 2013 5:46pm | Report
Hello all, my name is TeTSee. I've been playing DotA and DotA 2 for almost 3 years now, and have come to a conclusion: i hate being in low skill, because nobody actually gives a **** about things like team comp, pushing, actually winning, what have you. Now, I know I'll get further on and into higher skill levels (hopefully) where the players are (hopefully) better. But its tough to do alone.
That's why I'm making this thread, to see if there's anyone who wants to team up with me, to get through the horrid stinkhole of low-skill pub games.

I usually play Support or Off-Lane, though I can also play Carry, Mid-Lane, or Jungle, admittedly not as good as the first two. I'm just better at them :P. I also, quite unfortunately, only speak english :X.

If anyone is interested, contact me here on DOTAFire (TeTSee), on the PlayDoTA forums (JazieJeff), or look for me on Steam (TeTSee).

TeTSee

Steam: TeTSee
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by mattyg2787 » July 7, 2013 9:03pm | Report
What servers and times do you normally play? Not much point in me adding you if I'll never be online at the same time.

I'm from Australia and play 8.30pm AEST onwards most nights. Add me, Mattyg2787

mattyg2787

Notable (1)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by SkyStormSpectre » July 8, 2013 6:56am | Report
You might get more reponse in the Matchmaking section?

And yes, its a lot better to play with friends.

SkyStormSpectre

Remarkable (22)
Steam: 5K|SkyyStørm
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Hades4u » July 8, 2013 8:55am | Report
Moved to matchmaking.
Message me if you'd like to join our official Discord server!

Hades4u
<Community Lead>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (296)
Steam: hades4you
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by TeTSee » July 8, 2013 10:23am | Report
Thank you Hades :P

I usually play on US East, US West, and Europe West, mostly from 8-11 pm Pacific Time

TeTSee

Steam: TeTSee

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

DOTAFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite DotA hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 DOTAFire | All Rights Reserved