Help Support Our Growing Community

DOTAFire is a community that lives to help every Dota 2 player take their game to the next level by having open access to all our tools and resources. Please consider supporting us by whitelisting us in your ad blocker!

Want to support DOTAFire with an ad-free experience? You can support us ad-free for less than $1 a month!

Go Ad-Free
Smitefire logo

Join the leading DOTA 2 community.
Create and share Hero Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

New to DOTA, have 39 wins 36 losses so far, need a team plz.

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on DOTAFire.

Forum » Matchmaking » New to DOTA, have 39 wins 36 losses so far, need a team plz. 5 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by ginge » January 1, 2013 4:42pm | Report
I'm already fed up of ppl feeding the enemy and making it near impossible to win, I almost always have the highest kill/death ratio and always have the highest assists, I'm from uk and have a friend who is a million times better than me who would also join, thanks

ginge

Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Roidz » January 1, 2013 9:25pm | Report
Hey man! sounds good ive been thinking of starting up a team already have a few guys but i need be we can have two teams who knows.

Ign: Roidz
Steam name: Cptkieran

Roidz

Notable (1)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Ghetto_Hamster » January 2, 2013 2:41pm | Report
Hey I'm pretty new to the game (though in no way noob) but if you have free space in the team I'd be glad to join. I'm on vacation right now but I'll be back in 2 days.

My steam ID: getto_hamster

I'm most experienced with phantom assassin or I'm you need a support Im a pretty good KOTL

Ghetto_Hamster

Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by SuperNova » January 2, 2013 3:20pm | Report
If you want me I will join. I am a medium skill( I guess). I can play support/babysitter/semi-carry.

SuperNova

Notable (16)
Steam: BaconBorn
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by ginge » January 2, 2013 3:33pm | Report
Cool add me guys on steam, simontomlinson6

ginge

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

DOTAFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite DotA hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 DOTAFire | All Rights Reserved