Help Support Our Growing Community

DOTAFire is a community that lives to help every Dota 2 player take their game to the next level by having open access to all our tools and resources. Please consider supporting us by whitelisting us in your ad blocker!

Want to support DOTAFire with an ad-free experience? You can support us ad-free for less than $1 a month!

Go Ad-Free
Smitefire logo

Join the leading DOTA 2 community.
Create and share Hero Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

New Competitive Team AUS

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on DOTAFire.

Forum » Matchmaking » New Competitive Team AUS 4 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by AspectAU » March 31, 2017 3:18am | Report
Recruiting 3 more players who can play on AUS Region with no lag. I am looking for serious, active and competitive team players. This team will be entering every possible tournament available to us.
MMR is not an issue, but I do expect you to have at least 2k hours and have a Dota2 account level of 50+

Goal:
-Stable team
-Join every single possible online tournaments for AUS Region
-Potential Sponsors
-Very High Skilled Players/Communication

Requirement:
-18+ ONLY
-Able to speak and understand English
-Working Microphone
-Active and Aiming for competitive scene
-Able to play at least 3 team games daily

Steam profile link:
MMR:
Dota2 Hours:
Individual Skill:
What roles do you play:
Preferred heroes:
Expectations from this team:

AspectAU

Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by SugarDaDDy » April 2, 2017 6:44am | Report
Sup :) Checked out your post, im looking for a good competitive team myself. I have no latency with all of the European regions. I play support poss mainly 5, if possible 4. I got 3.3k mmr but its hard to raise if ur only playing support (other supports know what im talking about). Im 25 years old playing from Macedonia. This is the link to my steam acc. http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198079480728/. But its my second account since im playing on steam. Iv been playing dota since omniknight won games with his ultimate making everybody invulnerable :D (If anyone remembers that). My point is to get in touch and see my skill ingame. Add me on steam and lets start working **** up :)

SugarDaDDy

Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by AspectAU » April 18, 2017 1:17am | Report
Great responses there. Do you know what your ping is when playing on an Australian server?

AspectAU

Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by labarel5000 » April 18, 2017 3:21am | Report
Steam profile link: http://steamcommunity.com/id/znecks/ i got more accounts but this one is the main account. i have this one as well : http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198342713234/ and i have one more with 1000+ hour but i am too lazy now to search for it .
Age:16 . i think doesnt really matter if Abed has 16 yrs old and he plays for international and kiev major ... sumail had 17 yrs old when he won international . lul
Playing from: I am romanian but i live in england so i can easily speak eng.
MMR:3,400 solo 3,400 party
Dota2 Hours: 2000+
Individual Skill: It's hard to say about me that i am good souds little bit selfish ;)) well i can adapt to any role the team needs.
What roles do you play: i can play any hero and any role ( ofcourse some kind of heroes are more relaxing for me and the others are harder maybe because i didnt played them so much but as a whole i can play any hero corectly)
Preferred heroes:Mainly meepo player also Invoker, Tinker, Timnbersaw,Ogre Magi, Anti Mage,Storm Spirit, Magnus, etc there are a lot but cant find now .. hmmm also Centaur,Dark seer,Weaver for offlane :D I know how to make a captains mode draft btw always looking what new patches are giving and what heroes are strong in the new meta .
Expectations from this team: I do not know what to expect . at least a game program on certain days or hours.

this is one of my meepo rampages i have a yt channel with over 1000 subs : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jHBrcsRyxWw

if there is any interests for me i'll come back today to look here . maybe 1 time per hour . if you decide later just message me on steam :DD thx

labarel5000

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

DOTAFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite DotA hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 DOTAFire | All Rights Reserved