Help Support Our Growing Community

DOTAFire is a community that lives to help every Dota 2 player take their game to the next level by having open access to all our tools and resources. Please consider supporting us by whitelisting us in your ad blocker!

Want to support DOTAFire with an ad-free experience? You can support us ad-free for less than $1 a month!

Go Ad-Free
Smitefire logo

Join the leading DOTA 2 community.
Create and share Hero Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Need a team.

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on DOTAFire.

Forum » Matchmaking » Need a team. 2 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by CancerLancer » June 8, 2014 9:05am | Report
Hi whoever is reading this, I am looking for a team. I have been playing Dota for a year now and played a little of Dota 1. I like to use agility characters mostly and strength sometimes, plus intelligence. I am willing to use whatever the team needs to win the game. Private message me if you are interested in recruiting me or wanting to know a lot more about me and my gaming skills.

CancerLancer

Steam: JakeFromStatefarm
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Krwiozerca » June 8, 2014 9:38am | Report
CancerLancer wrote:

I like to use agility characters mostly and strength sometimes, plus intelligence.

That's a very precise and unique preference!

Well, even if you stated that you want others to PM you, I think you should put some info on yourself in that topic. How many hours played in Dota2, how often do you play, where are you from (server), what is your age (that might be actually important), if you played in some ametur tournaments or not, which roles do you think you are best in and some other useful info. Sometimes people are requesting info on MMR.

What do you expect from the other players? Who is your "Dream" team buddy?

Krwiozerca

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Remarkable (34)
Steam: Krwiozerca
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

DOTAFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite DotA hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 DOTAFire | All Rights Reserved