Making a Team.

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on DOTAFire.

Forum » Matchmaking » Making a Team. 2 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Socially Acceptable » January 23, 2018 7:55am | Report
Hello, I'm Socially Acceptable, and I've been wanting to make an amateur team comprised of respectful and relatively calm DOTA 2 players. My goal is to get five people together, of which, one person would be designated as the team leader, who can meet up online at least once a week (or more) to practice and maybe eventually participate in amateur tournies. The number one requirement on joining would be that you're respectful. I want teammates who are understanding and willing to forgive each other when we have bad games, and who don't lose their cool too easily. This is a game, after all. The second requirement (and one that can be negotiated) is that the minimum rank would be Archon, but I don't want to exclude anyone higher up from joining. Things like the name of the team, graphics, and roles can be determined once I have a good set of people who are interested. I would like to perform interviews/auditions tomorrow at around 12:00-14:00 (or 2pm) Pacific Standard Time, January 22nd. Please send me a friend request, reply to this post, or get a hold of me if you're interested, would like to join, or need more information. http://steamcommunity.com/id/Str8WhiteMale/ is my steam link. This is for North America, USwest.

Thanks in advance,
Socially Acceptable

Socially Acceptable

Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Klownicus » January 9, 2019 9:18am | Report
Hello There,

I am interested in perhaps creating or joining a team of like minded individuals who have a grasp on the game. I have sent you a steam add.

Klownicus

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!