Help Support Our Growing Community

DOTAFire is a community that lives to help every Dota 2 player take their game to the next level by having open access to all our tools and resources. Please consider supporting us by whitelisting us in your ad blocker!

Want to support DOTAFire with an ad-free experience? You can support us ad-free for less than $1 a month!

Go Ad-Free
Smitefire logo

Join the leading DOTA 2 community.
Create and share Hero Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Looking for competitive Team - will/can play any role

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on DOTAFire.

Forum » Matchmaking » Looking for competitive Team - will/can play any role 1 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by PhYrE-bAt » August 26, 2015 2:38pm | Report
First of all, thank you for checking out my thread. A quick introduction to myself; I live in the Boston, MA area and therefore play US East servers for the most part, although my computer can play on any server without issues. I have over 3,800 hours of Dota 2 and I've been playing 2 for almost 4 years now. I started playing Dota (WC3) over 10 years ago now and I am extremely familiar with all of the heroes/items in the game.

I played semi-competitive dota2 in AD2L and joinDOTA leagues as a mid player & as an offlaner. Although I would prefer to carry or continue my role as mid, I am willing to play the 4 role. I don't mind offlaning, but it is not my ideal role.

My MMR is around 3k (a little below) and my W/L ratio is not great (approx. 47%), but this is not a reflection of my skill. I only have one account (too lazy to make another), and I tend to play with people that are new to Dota to give them a hand and this can lead to pretty awful losing streaks. I play to have fun, but I am definitely looking to start playing more competitively.

I want to join a team that has fun, but also wants to win and is committed to winning. I fully expect to lose quite a few games, but I just want to our matches to be close. I have some experience drafting and I am willing to help out the less experienced players.

Feel free to add me and message me. I will be happy to play some matches with you to "try-out." I think you will be pleased with the results.

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198068983135/
Steam ^

PhYrE-bAt

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

DOTAFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite DotA hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 DOTAFire | All Rights Reserved