Help Support Our Growing Community

DOTAFire is a community that lives to help every Dota 2 player take their game to the next level by having open access to all our tools and resources. Please consider supporting us by whitelisting us in your ad blocker!

Want to support DOTAFire with an ad-free experience? You can support us ad-free for less than $1 a month!

Go Ad-Free
Smitefire logo

Join the leading DOTA 2 community.
Create and share Hero Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

looking for clan or possible team medium skill

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on DOTAFire.

Forum » Matchmaking » looking for clan or possible team medium skill 2 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by keys » May 3, 2013 6:55pm | Report
I play on US servers. I'm only level 15 but I've only been playing dota 2 like 2-3 months. I can play any roll. I.usually just try to counter pick someone on the other team, round out my team, or play a lot of single draft so it's not a riki drow game ever game. I'm sick of playing pubs solo. I have a good size friends list with good players but still end up solo a bunch. I'm sick of getting loses because someone on my team rage quits cause they suck. Bad starts can be recovered from people just give up. just the other day I started 0,4,0. two melee with no stuns in lane against two ranged(drow and CM) and no one would switch lanes! yeah that didnt go well. I ended the match with a win and I was 5 levels higher than anyone else. it's possible if people work together. I'm sick of being a support and letting the carry take all the farm(which I do) and then he dies twice and quits. so no carry and I have no gold. game over we lost.

So I'm looking to get more friends or in a clan guild. possibly a casual team that actually has some strategy besides every one just picks heros they would pick in a solo pub.if the team is good maybe try some tournaments. I feel I'm still a noob but I'm decent. I've played most heroes a decent amount of times to learn.

add me on steam, keymaster or message me or comment here. I have mic and live east coast US.

keys

Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Raylord » May 4, 2013 8:40am | Report
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198055440605
Well we're very close in age so that's cool. Add me, you seem to be on the same boat that I'm on right now with pubs.

Raylord

Notable (3)
Steam: {BRUV} Monoploid Ammonation

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

DOTAFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite DotA hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 DOTAFire | All Rights Reserved