Help Support Our Growing Community

DOTAFire is a community that lives to help every Dota 2 player take their game to the next level by having open access to all our tools and resources. Please consider supporting us by whitelisting us in your ad blocker!

Want to support DOTAFire with an ad-free experience? You can support us ad-free for less than $1 a month!

Go Ad-Free
Smitefire logo

Join the leading DOTA 2 community.
Create and share Hero Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Hello there :)

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on DOTAFire.

Forum » Matchmaking » Hello there :) 2 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by DaarkGhost » October 4, 2013 6:23am | Report
Hello everybody, as you may see, i've just registered here and i'm posting for the first time..

Well, i'm not really new, i've been checking/using your guides since months and months.. but stopped as i'm no more in need for it, or i just watch some tricks you're providing. :)

Anyway, i'm not a new dota player, i've been playing for a while now, i have 1005 hours in game, i'm mostly a mid lane player, i really like invoker/pudge and tinker, i still can play SF and some more mid heroes such as lanaya or bat. I'm also a mid game/hard carry player my fav's are anti mage/naix/spectre and also F.void as well. i can also play any carry hero, though i'd prefer the listed. i rarely ever play support, but when i do, i pick rubick, especially when there is a pudge :D haha xd.

Well thats it, here's my dotabuff profile link: http://dotabuff.com/players/92162772

Even though i know most things to know, i still feel i really suck.. sometimes i feel like im the one who lost the match but w/e.

If anyone is willing to teach me in game, feel free to contact me on steam @ sasuke13dz1

BB :D

DaarkGhost

Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by John Zoidberg » October 4, 2013 7:12am | Report
I doubt there's much about mid that I know and you don't, but we can try... Always nice to have someone to mentor/1v1 with.

Steam gave me no results on my search, but here's my link, if you're interested: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198072391802/

My main mids atm are Pudge, Templar Assassin, Shadow Fiend, and I used to play Invoker a lot, and I can play many more quite well

John Zoidberg

Notable (3)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

DOTAFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite DotA hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 DOTAFire | All Rights Reserved