Help Support Our Growing Community

DOTAFire is a community that lives to help every Dota 2 player take their game to the next level by having open access to all our tools and resources. Please consider supporting us by whitelisting us in your ad blocker!

Want to support DOTAFire with an ad-free experience? You can support us ad-free for less than $1 a month!

Go Ad-Free
Smitefire logo

Join the leading DOTA 2 community.
Create and share Hero Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Eu west/east Regular games, friendly people, no more trashtalking, click here to find out more!

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on DOTAFire.

Forum » Matchmaking » Eu west/east Regular games, friendly people, no more trashtalking, click here to find out more! 1 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Lombax181 » September 21, 2017 4:12am | Report
Hello Everyone and good day!
Are you tired of all the solo queue and enemies screeaming at you? Do you enjoy partying up with people you have fun with more? No trashtalking, some friendly advices (if you wish) (from 4k—5k players) and having fun? Interested in getting into a community like this? Look no further! The community Im advertising is focused only around these ideas! Once you join, you have constantly the possibility of asking people to play with you and boy, we play daily !
The community so far consists of around 20 people and were getting bigger and bigger every day (note, the community is about 3 weeks old)
But we dont only play 5 mans online, what we implemented very recently, is the idea of weekly inhouse games, 5 on 5, where the insecure and inexperienced people get the chance of picking theyre own teams, giving orders and have fun while trying to draft a draft based on their ideas!
Furthermore, Wed like to have some days of f.ex a 1 vs 1 tournament, arcade night, and many others!
I may have mentioned the word fun a couple times and Id like to do that again. We play for fun, Myself, a 5k player, is aiming to help others to get better and enjoy this great game more and more!
Wanna give it a try? Add me on steam, Im online most of the time, so I can provide further information very fast :)
Side note : If youre not participating in anything involved the group, discord chat, 5man partys, anything, youll get kicked for inactivity in order to have a list full of people sharing the thoughts of the community. Thanks for understanding! Have a great day all of you!
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198124369344/

Lombax181

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

DOTAFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite DotA hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 DOTAFire | All Rights Reserved