Help Support Our Growing Community

DOTAFire is a community that lives to help every Dota 2 player take their game to the next level by having open access to all our tools and resources. Please consider supporting us by whitelisting us in your ad blocker!

Want to support DOTAFire with an ad-free experience? You can support us ad-free for less than $1 a month!

Go Ad-Free
Smitefire logo

Join the leading DOTA 2 community.
Create and share Hero Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

[EU] Creating TI-qualifiers team 5k+ (+3)

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on DOTAFire.

Forum » Matchmaking » [EU] Creating TI-qualifiers team 5k+ (+3) 1 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Now15h » May 23, 2017 4:47am | Report
Hi, this is a last minute post regarding registration to the TI qualifiers which (if Im not completely out of the loop) is due tomorrow (the 24th).

We are two Swedish lads who are interested in joining the TI qualifiers to have a dota experience that is something different than the usual ranked "grind".
To do this we need to fill up our team with 3 more people, who are located in EU so that the time difference isn't a major issue, and who are somewhat fluent in English (we need to be able to understand eachother).

Even though we do not have any significant prior experience when it comes to real competitive tournaments in dota2, I think that we could build up some decent synergy and hopefully do better than expected in this qualifier (considering this is a team completely from scratch).

First off, we are currently looking for these roles:
Pos2 (Mid)
Pos1 (Carry)
Pos 4-5 (Support)

What's expected from you:
  • We want you to be experienced in the role you want to join with, as well as have some specific heroes you actually feel you know pretty much in and out.
  • Understand and speak English, it can be a bit broken, but it's important that we can communicate with eachother!
  • MMR is not that important, but we are around 5k ourselves so we would like to find people at a similiar level.
  • Obviously being able to participate in the first few games, aka prioritize this as long as it will last!
  • Have a good attitude towards this, go in with the mindset to give it your best but also recognize that this is a last minute put together team, so the result may not be extraordinary (on the other hand we could exceed our own expectations).

We would like to start scrims/practice playing together ASAP and as I already pointed out, the last registration day is tomorrow (24th of may) so there is no point being hesitant!

If this seems like something you would like to be a part of, feel free to add me on:
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197990083679/

I hope that I can find some of you who would like to enter the TI qualifiers with us!

//Nowish

Now15h

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

DOTAFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite DotA hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 DOTAFire | All Rights Reserved