Help Support Our Growing Community

DOTAFire is a community that lives to help every Dota 2 player take their game to the next level by having open access to all our tools and resources. Please consider supporting us by whitelisting us in your ad blocker!

Want to support DOTAFire with an ad-free experience? You can support us ad-free for less than $1 a month!

Go Ad-Free
Smitefire logo

Join the leading DOTA 2 community.
Create and share Hero Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

[EU] Addicted Team Looking for some members! (3-4-5)

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on DOTAFire.

Forum » Matchmaking » [EU] Addicted Team Looking for some members! (3-4-5) 3 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Luter66 » May 30, 2014 2:09pm | Report

Hi guys, me and a friend of mine just started a team, it's called Addicted, and we're looking for members to join. We have a common goal and as most of the teams we want to compete in tournments. Of course we're starting from lower tier ones and we hope to arrive to something more important. Actually we're looking for the postion 3, 4 and 5. If you want to join you can answer to this questions and reply, i'll check the topic every hour so you'll all be tested and tryed out.
Usefull infos: we both have 3.5k rank, but i think that rank it's secondary, if you've a common goal it's more easy to work on it. Also we apprecciate ppl that have a minimum of 1500h in dota, and also ppl that got time for trainig with the team 5 days a week.

If you want to join:

In game name (IGN):
Role:
When you can play? (hrs):
How much you play daily?:
Hours in Dota2?:
What do you want to reach by joining this team? What are your goals?:
Have you ever played in a team/tournment and/or competitive scene?:
Everyone that looks appropriate to join the team will be contacted as fast as possible and will be tested in some games with the members of the team!

Luter66

Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Luter66 » June 6, 2014 4:23am | Report
up!

Luter66

Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by MukaMuka » June 6, 2014 10:05pm | Report
In game name (IGN): Muka Muka
Role: 3
When you can play? (hrs): EST 9am-4pm 10pm-2pm (But my schedule may change)
How much you play daily?: I usually play 4-5 games Daily
Hours in Dota2?: 2500
What do you want to reach by joining this team? What are your goals?: My goals are to be with a team that can start implementing strategies with drafting and mechanics. I want to eventually see the team have a well-knit play style that we have developed and are comfortable performing in serious tournaments.
Have you ever played in a team/tournment and/or competitive scene?: Yes, but not in Dota. (L4D2)

MukaMuka

Notable (4)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

DOTAFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite DotA hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 DOTAFire | All Rights Reserved