Help Support Our Growing Community

DOTAFire is a community that lives to help every Dota 2 player take their game to the next level by having open access to all our tools and resources. Please consider supporting us by whitelisting us in your ad blocker!

Want to support DOTAFire with an ad-free experience? You can support us ad-free for less than $1 a month!

Go Ad-Free
Smitefire logo

Join the leading DOTA 2 community.
Create and share Hero Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

[EU] 4 Stack LF Support

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on DOTAFire.

Forum » Matchmaking » [EU] 4 Stack LF Support 3 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by EVDoto » February 20, 2017 12:08pm | Report
Hello fellow Doto2 players,

We are currently looking for a Support to join our team for small tournaments, Battlecup and ranked matches.

We Offer:

* A position 1, with too much free time and been playing for about 3/4 years now. Have played in Tourney before (4,349 Hours in Dota 2)

* A position 2, with many years of experience and a great shot caller that can easily create space and dominate his lane (2,156 hrs in Dota 2)

* A position 3, with a lot of experience and in esports in general. He is also very dedicated. (3,281 hrs in Dota 2)

* A position 4/5, and a great all rounder who is an excellent drafter as well (really good!) also very dedicated. (4,569 Hours in Dota 2)

* Regular training Practice

* Willing to improve and listen as well as give constructive feedback

* Already have a lot of experience playing in a team (we're not just Pub players)

* A general mature environment with plenty of banter as well

* 3-4K MMR Range

* 18+ years

We're looking for:

* Someone who can see the positive even out of a loss, to help improve his own as well as his team’s skills. (replays / constructive feedback)

* Dedicated to the team (not someone who cancels on practice or battlecup because he wants to join his mates instead)

* Does not rage at his team mates. (Nobody wants to play with an A$$hole)

* Position 4/5 MAIN (not someone who occasionally plays support)

* Must have a Mic (Discord)

* If this sounds like something you have been looking for, please message me your steam profile or link it below.

EVDoto

Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by The ReaL JP » February 25, 2017 4:01am | Report
I might be interested, would love a chat to get to know you guys first. Got discord and also Teamspeak :) Hope to hear from you soon.

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198152232464/

The ReaL JP

Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Warsz » April 1, 2017 7:50am | Report
Hello, i would love to do a try-out
I have played on a high level in other games, and wanna play with a stack in dota 2 now
I main support and i'm around 4k mmr with 800 hours~
http://steamcommunity.com/id/Warsz/ is my account add me if you want to let me try out :)

Have a nice day

Warsz

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

DOTAFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite DotA hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 DOTAFire | All Rights Reserved