Help Support Our Growing Community

DOTAFire is a community that lives to help every Dota 2 player take their game to the next level by having open access to all our tools and resources. Please consider supporting us by whitelisting us in your ad blocker!

Want to support DOTAFire with an ad-free experience? You can support us ad-free for less than $1 a month!

Go Ad-Free
Smitefire logo

Join the leading DOTA 2 community.
Create and share Hero Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Decent Team LF Somewhat Skilled Hard Support

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on DOTAFire.

Forum » Matchmaking » Decent Team LF Somewhat Skilled Hard Support 2 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by John Zoidberg » October 2, 2013 4:56pm | Report
Hey guys, It's me again... :P

My team is looking for a decently skilled hard support to finish up our roster.

We're not too serious of a team, but we do like to play 5 stacks/TMM on weekends (USE based, but West players are always welcome)

Our team is pretty flexible on positions, so it'd be great if you could play a 3 and 4 position as well, but it is highly optional.

We'd like to see you be able to play heroes like Nyx Assassin and Visage, as well as many others, but we won't require it right off he bat.

We definitely want you to understand stack/pull trchniques, as well as double pulling, and efficient ganking.

It would be nice if you had a skype to communicate with us.

TL;DR

1. LF a decent hard support/roaming support player
2. Not too serious of a team (subject to change)
3. USE/USW based, would like to get multiple games in on weekends
4. Play some common support heroes
5. Understand different techniques and execute them efficiently
6. Would be nice if you have a skype

If interested, add me: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198072391802/

John Zoidberg

Notable (3)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Neolexia » October 7, 2013 11:23am | Report
I play with john's team, fun guy to play with & knows what he's doing!

Neolexia

Notable (1)
Steam: [N]

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

DOTAFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite DotA hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 DOTAFire | All Rights Reserved