Help Support Our Growing Community

DOTAFire is a community that lives to help every Dota 2 player take their game to the next level by having open access to all our tools and resources. Please consider supporting us by whitelisting us in your ad blocker!

Want to support DOTAFire with an ad-free experience? You can support us ad-free for less than $1 a month!

Go Ad-Free
Smitefire logo

Join the leading DOTA 2 community.
Create and share Hero Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Casual Team

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on DOTAFire.

Forum » Matchmaking » Casual Team 1 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by joeycbee » May 25, 2017 1:19pm | Report
Yea I'm looking to create a team to play tournaments in. I don't care about your mmr or any of that ****, I'm looking for people that have fun playing the game and don't BM teammates. I currently can either jungle or safe lane carry so i need a mid, 2 supports, and someone who can off-lane.

the basic requirements are:

reliability - if we all agree that were going to get online at a certain time you need to be there or tell us ahead of time that you cant make it.

Good Sportsmanship - I don't want someone who screaming at the feeding mid invoker to uninstall, i want someone who would either try and pick up the slack of the invoker or try and help the dude by telling him what he's doing wrong and what he should do instead, or at the very minimum ignore him and accept the loss.

You need to speak good English and have a mic. I use discord, TeamSpeak, and the ingame dota chat. I am willing do install skype if needed

lastly you need to be able to play on the US east server

joeycbee

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

DOTAFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite DotA hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 DOTAFire | All Rights Reserved