Help Support Our Growing Community

DOTAFire is a community that lives to help every Dota 2 player take their game to the next level by having open access to all our tools and resources. Please consider supporting us by whitelisting us in your ad blocker!

Want to support DOTAFire with an ad-free experience? You can support us ad-free for less than $1 a month!

Go Ad-Free
Smitefire logo

Join the leading DOTA 2 community.
Create and share Hero Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Casual games here and there!

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on DOTAFire.

Forum » Matchmaking » Casual games here and there! 4 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by ubernana » April 9, 2013 3:26am | Report
Hi guys.
Basically I'm looking for some players to play some games with here and there. My only requirements is that you are friendly and speak english on a average level and you're on a non noob level. I play on EU/US East servers. :)

ubernana

Notable (1)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by ubernana » April 9, 2013 3:30am | Report
Oh yea, - just comment or pm your steam name and I'll add you guys :)

ubernana

Notable (1)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by AlphaQ » April 11, 2013 6:14pm | Report
Hi I am a dota player, I would consider myself decently experienced. I played old school dota 1 back then for like 6-no-life years back when viper has a skill called frenzy and when naix's ultmate is avatar.

steam acct name: cyspath
profile ID: Alpha[Q]
I am from Fremont, California USA

I mainly play (depending on line up):
sven
ursa
death prophet
warlock
and others if the team suggests any hero specifically

I am north american player, speaks english. Prefers skype over in game chat, most of my friends use skype too. Willing to teach if you are a new player.

P.S. Currently level 21 on dota2, I am all about working with teammates and I am pretty friendly (which is reflected in my 30+ commendations in friendliness =)

AlphaQ

Notable (2)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by S.O.V. » April 14, 2013 7:35pm | Report
Hi i am a dota player and even though i am at a low level i am a decent player. I am tired of playing on pubs because people are stupid and they really tick me off. I urge you to give me a chance and see how i am. I Wont disappoint

I play: windrunner, lina, usra, shadow demon, and luna.

My steam is xtalx420

S.O.V.

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

DOTAFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite DotA hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 DOTAFire | All Rights Reserved