Help Support Our Growing Community

DOTAFire is a community that lives to help every Dota 2 player take their game to the next level by having open access to all our tools and resources. Please consider supporting us by whitelisting us in your ad blocker!

Want to support DOTAFire with an ad-free experience? You can support us ad-free for less than $1 a month!

Go Ad-Free
Smitefire logo

Join the leading DOTA 2 community.
Create and share Hero Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

average player looking for a team(I am a very serious dota 2 player)

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on DOTAFire.

Forum » Matchmaking » average player looking for a team(I am a very serious dota 2 player) 3 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by thatmindbogglingwizkid » August 16, 2013 10:50am | Report
hi My name is Chandler from the eastern USA and I am average skill player but I am very dedicated and serious about getting better at dota 2 if there are an teams out there that would be willing to have me on there roster ( to help me get better and learn more team dynamics I would very much appreciated it, if you look at my profile you'll see 111 win (atm) I have a 40% rate in vs. human games and that has increased from about 34% over the last month and a half I wasn't able to play for two weeks recently due to a backpacking trip I went on with some friends here's my stats

name Chandler
server US east
age 16
wins 111
loses 163
steam username thatmindbogglingwizkid
steam profile http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198065307096/home
hours 377 (I played only bot games for the first couple of months I played dota 2)
roles I'm best at solo mid (normally a carry) and hard support
heroes I'm best at outworld devourer and witch doctor ( I've been trying out some others a lot recently so neither on my top 3 most successful but they are my best)
mic no but if necessary I can get one as soon as tonight

thatmindbogglingwizkid

Steam: thatmindbogglingwizkid
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Nativeforest » August 22, 2013 11:44am | Report
good

Nativeforest

Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by mmkb » August 22, 2013 10:47pm | Report
Hey, im recruiting players for my team called, "TheUnbeatables" [T.U.B] and i guess we could help each other. Here is my thread
http://www.dotafire.com/dota-2/forum/matchmaking/need-skilled-players-for-a-team-3729
If your interested, add me up.
K.B

mmkb

Notable (1)
Steam: warfighterpavan

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

DOTAFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite DotA hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 DOTAFire | All Rights Reserved