Help Support Our Growing Community

DOTAFire is a community that lives to help every Dota 2 player take their game to the next level by having open access to all our tools and resources. Please consider supporting us by whitelisting us in your ad blocker!

Want to support DOTAFire with an ad-free experience? You can support us ad-free for less than $1 a month!

Go Ad-Free
Smitefire logo

Join the leading DOTA 2 community.
Create and share Hero Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Aspiring Team "Next Level" looking for teammates.

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on DOTAFire.

Forum » Matchmaking » Aspiring Team "Next Level" looking for teammates. 3 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Sefi » December 18, 2012 9:39pm | Report
Myself and two other members of taw.net's DOTA 2 division are looking for at least two people to join our team "Next Level" aka NexL.

Collectively we've played over 3,000 games of DOTA 2 and we are about average to above average players. We've been testing new strategies and honing our skills nearly every night, but assuming we could put together a proper team we were planning on holding a mandatory team practice at least twice a week.

Since we only have three members of a five man team and we are all flexible, we are interested in players capable of any role, although we are particularly interested in someone specializing in suicide lane heroes and 4!supports, as I myself tend to prefere 5!supports.

While we're not exactly asking for anyone with Dendi skills, we would like you to have a couple hundred games of experience, an understanding of the game mechanics and team set-ups, (such as where to place wards, maintaining map awareness) a basic understanding of play mechanics (such as blocking creeps in the hard lane but not the easy lane and when to pull to stack camps) and for players to have an open mind and be willing to accept criticism. Our team is very vocal and very quick to point out mistakes, not only of each other but of ourselves, and we believe that acknowledging you were wrong is one step closer to getting right and thus better at DOTA 2.

Our current-line up is as follows:

Next Level (NexL)
Hedrum (hard carry/semi-carry/mid
Jaguar (hard carry/semi-carryJungler)
Uki (4! Support, 5! Support, Pusher)

We need at least two people to fill in the ranks, and then if possible, one or two others as back-up. If you're interested, please PM me (Sefi) or feel free to post questions here.

If you're interested in playing with on a regular basis, consider joining The Art of Warfare at TAW.net.
We hold DOTA 2 practice every Sunday, Monday, and Thursday at 10pm EST and there are over 150 players in the DOTA 2 division, ensuring a wide variety of talent and playstyle, including players at the professional/semi-pro level. Other than showing up for the accountability there are no obligations, (and in fact you can submit an excuse at any time should you find yourself unable to make a practice) and it's a great way to find more people to play DOTA 2 with, no matter what your skill level.
If you choose to join taw.net, you can always start a conversation with me there under the name "Uki."

Thank you for reading; I hope to see some new team mates soon :3
The Art of Warfare

Over 150 DOTA 2 players.

Friendly, patient, active; all skill levels welcome!

Sefi

Notable (3)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by DeaCorp » December 24, 2012 11:23pm | Report
I would be intrested in this team.

Steam- DeaCorp
Role- Mainly support/pusher
Time region- Est time

DeaCorp

Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by thedirtywizard » January 5, 2013 12:45pm | Report
Hello,

I'm interested in joining a team like this. I'm creeping up on 1,000 of Dota 2 played, I can fit just about any role you need, and I know this game inside and out and love to play!

Steam ID: thedirtywizard

thedirtywizard

Steam: thedirtywizard

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

DOTAFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite DotA hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 DOTAFire | All Rights Reserved