Help Support Our Growing Community

DOTAFire is a community that lives to help every Dota 2 player take their game to the next level by having open access to all our tools and resources. Please consider supporting us by whitelisting us in your ad blocker!

Want to support DOTAFire with an ad-free experience? You can support us ad-free for less than $1 a month!

Go Ad-Free
Smitefire logo

Join the leading DOTA 2 community.
Create and share Hero Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

EU West *All Pick* Inhouse - November 14th and 15th (no tryharderino)

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on DOTAFire.

Forum » Inhouses » EU West *All Pick* Inhouse - November 14th and 15th (no tryharderino) 73 posts - page 1 of 8
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Hamstertamer » November 7, 2015 11:03pm | Report

Introducing the first no-tryhard inhouse in All Pick!

Date
:
Saturday 14th & Sunday 15th of November
Time
:
16:30 Luxembourg time
Mode
:
All Pick (Ranked version)
Server
:
Luxembourg (EU West)
A chance to play your least played heroes and/or go for original builds in a no-salt zone!
If you're not sure what time the in-house is for you, use this link:-
https://www.google.co.uk/?gfe_rd=cr&ei=dwfYVJHAOMHK8gPhyoDABA#q=what+time+is+it+here+when+its+16:30+in+Luxembourg

What do I need to do to get into the game?

Your DOTABuff account - (If you don't have one, go here http://www.dotabuff.com/pages/enabling-statistics). I won't know who you are when you turn up if your Steam name is different to your DOTAFire name. You can either post it in the comments below or tell me if it's in your profile.

Confirmed/Unconfirmed (can you definitely play at this time or not?) Don't hesitate to put yourself down as Unconfirmed, there's no penalty for not showing up, especially when you're only saying you might show up. If you out yourself down as Unconfirmed, but later find out you'll definitely be coming that day, you can change to Confirmed if you want.

When do you intend to join & leave (in Luxembourg time) - If you can't make the very start, feel free to put yourself down for a later time. There's no guarantee the inhouse will still be goin later on, but if it is, you're more than welcome to join in the next game. If you have to leave by a certain time, e.g. you need to leave at 18:30 Luxembourg time, then we can always try to fit you in to earlier games. If you think you might not be free after a certain time, but may be able to carry on playing if something doesn't come up (e.g. powercuts), then put yourself down as Confirmed from "xx:xx" to "yy:yy" and Unconfirmed from "yy:yy" onwards.

You need to be in the DOTAFire Steam Group Chat, and in the lobby by 4:25.

By 16:25 CEST, if you're not in the Group chat, not in the lobby and I haven't heard from you, we may start without you!

This is to prevent any delays, so make sure you're ready to start on-time, or you'll have to wait for Game 2. I will join the DOTAFire Steam Group Chat around 16:00 Luxembourg time, so if you experience any last minute delays, you can talk to me there.

Saturday 14th

Confirmed

Unconfirmed

• Hamstertamer
  • Dimonychan
  • KCAF
  • caine1232
  • YellulzQuiet
  • UltraSuperHyper
  • michimatsch
  • Chichi
  • Bunkansee
  • Timminatorr
  • Krwiozerca
  • Sinured
  • TheFinalUnknownx
  • Terathiel
  • SuperKamiGuru

Sunday 15th

Confirmed

Unconfirmed

• Hamstertamer
  • KCAF
  • swaGGerino
  • YellulzQuiet
  • UltraSuperHyper
  • michimatsch
  • Chichi
  • Bunkansee
  • Timminatorr
  • Krwiozerca
  • Sinured
  • TheFinalUnknownx
  • Terathiel
  • Debrous
  • SuperKamiGuru

Remember! This is a no-salt and no-tryhard area!

Notes :
  • Game mode is "ranked" All Pick. If you never played ranked, it's like normal All Pick, except that each team takes turns picking a hero, to alternate between Radiant and Dire picks. It's basically a better and fairer version of All Pick.
    (and yes, you can play it in lobby games)
  • You can pick literally any hero you want...still it's best to communicate with your team and call out your role (e.g mid, offlane, support, roaming...) at the beginning of the picking phase. Nobody knows that your Omniknight pick is your safe lane farmer until you tell them :)
  • Fun/unusual builds and roles are encouraged! The spirit is to go for style points!
  • Troll builds are accepted, at the condition that 1) they actually synergize with your hero (no useless items, it has to make sense) and 2) they fit the role you chose for your hero at the beginning of the game (e.g if you farm safe lane with Elder Titan you need to play your hero as a carry, you can't go dagon/eblade or aghs/refresher, you need to go blink/armlet/desolator for example).
  • If there are enough people, I will be casting games. To give the #yoloswag awards to those deserving!
  • You can come at 16:00 to have the good old 5v5 mid Crystal Maiden (or Batrider, should be fun with 6.85 Bat)
Strategy guide : Anti-pubstomper guide.
Hero guides : Spectre , Windranger and Clinkz
== Broodmother guide out! ==

Hamstertamer
<Editor>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (89)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by UltraSuperHyper » November 7, 2015 11:34pm | Report
I'm in!

It's Bout time!

UltraSuperHyper

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Notable (12)
Steam: UltraSuperHyper
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by michimatsch » November 8, 2015 2:13am | Report
You know by writing no-tryhard you might scare away some guys?
I think I am unconfirmed for saturday and sunday. Will confirm later.

michimatsch

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Remarkable (26)
Steam: michimatsch
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Dimonychan » November 8, 2015 2:13am | Report
Confirmed Saturday.

Dimonychan

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Remarkable (43)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Hamstertamer » November 8, 2015 2:31am | Report
michimatsch wrote:

You know by writing no-tryhard you might scare away some guys?

Maybe. But then I'll very likely un-scare some other guys.

Personally I see no point in tryharding in inhouses. If it's just to spam Shadow Fiend, Windranger, Doom, Winter Wyvern and stuff, you already have ranked for that. IMO the point of inhouses is to either focus on teamwork/coordintaion with some funky wombo combos...or simply have fun with unusual builds or play the heroes you never play (e.g nobody picks Chen in solo queue for a good reason so might as well play him here). All that stuff is encouraged in a "non-tryhard" game. The only thing that's discouraged is "I got to 5K MMR by spamming Lina mid and I'm just going to pick this, go mid every game and wreck some scrubs".

Inhouses are not solo queue. This is not about spamming the same mid hero in every game. This is not about constant whining about your teammates. This is about going for silly Singsing or Slahser style dota and still winning with style points as bonus, or making some original teamwork lineups, etc. And if you're just a poor scruberino who can play only 10 heroes then you can play anything you want because you're not tryharding anyways...and unlike CM you don't even have someone to pick a hero for you.
Strategy guide : Anti-pubstomper guide.
Hero guides : Spectre , Windranger and Clinkz
== Broodmother guide out! ==

Hamstertamer
<Editor>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (89)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Dimonychan » November 8, 2015 3:01am | Report
I demand exact style points awarding spreadsheet so I can abuse the most stylish hero with the most stylish build and rek scrubs with style.

Spoiler: Click to view

Also I can show up Sunday after 20:00 but it's so unlikely that the inhouse will last to that moment I wouldn't even bother signing me in as unconfirmed.

Dimonychan

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Remarkable (43)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by ChiChi » November 8, 2015 3:19am | Report
5v5 mid Crystal Maiden? Ofc I'm at least unconfirmed, both days, please.

Now seriously: the non-salt, non try-hard specifications are really appealing, congrats for finally hosting an in-house like that!

Credits to Janitsu!

Ammateurs coaching channel iei! https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOBsWN_45WjrRXLAWUqeyaA

ChiChi
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Remarkable (47)
Steam: Chi-Chi
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Wulfstan » November 8, 2015 4:11am | Report
Does this mean I am banned from this one? Kappa

Wulfstan
<Retired Mod>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (77)
Steam: Wulfstant
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by ChiChi » November 8, 2015 4:23am | Report
Wulfstan wrote:

Does this mean I am banned from this one? Kappa

No, as long you're all sunshine and rainbows and not "TEAM WHY AREN'T YOU BEHIND ME WHEN I DIVE YOU BUNCH OF SCRUBS" :D

Credits to Janitsu!

Ammateurs coaching channel iei! https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOBsWN_45WjrRXLAWUqeyaA

ChiChi
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Remarkable (47)
Steam: Chi-Chi
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Bunkansee » November 8, 2015 5:20am | Report
Unconfirmed for both days, sounds fun! :)

Bunkansee
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Remarkable (32)
Steam: Bunkansee

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

DOTAFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite DotA hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 DOTAFire | All Rights Reserved