Help Support Our Growing Community

DOTAFire is a community that lives to help every Dota 2 player take their game to the next level by having open access to all our tools and resources. Please consider supporting us by whitelisting us in your ad blocker!

Want to support DOTAFire with an ad-free experience? You can support us ad-free for less than $1 a month!

Go Ad-Free
Smitefire logo

Join the leading DOTA 2 community.
Create and share Hero Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Wiresten, Goblin Gangster (tanker-carry-ganker)

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on DOTAFire.

Forum » Hero & Item Ideas » Wiresten, Goblin Gangster (tanker-carry-ganker) 9 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by GeniusEvil » April 6, 2013 9:49am | Report
Hi guys, im new here. hmm my first idea, crazy i think. critism are needed 4 better build or maybe inspiration to next idea.

Wiresten, Goblin Gangster.
STR dire
STR: 20+3.3
Agi: 18+2.4
Int: 16+1.8

Starting
HP: 550
Mana: 220
Base MS: 290
Base AS: 1.37
Base damage: 40-48
Melee

Skill:
Q : Demon Hand
Has demon glove in left hand, can cast demon hand skill to steal enemy gold. make enemy sad for a while
Target: Hero
Gold steal: 10/15/20/25
Damage: 75/150/225/300
Stun: 1s
Mana cost: 110/120/130/140 Cool down: 30/25/20/15
cast range: 700
Notes: target on creep just cause damage.

W : You are wanted!
Marked one enemies hero. all allies near that marked enemies gain additional move and attacked speed. when target die all allies near the target gain additional 25 gold
Move speed increase: 25/35/45/55
Attack speed increase: 12%/15%/17%/20%
Aoe: 700/800/900/1000
duration: 8/9/10/10 s
Mana cost: 120/140/160/180 CD:30

E : Elite goblin suit
Give ability to coating his suit with gold and give him badge of demon
Active:
Gold cost: 1000
HP increase: 150, Armor increase: 1,5
Passive:
Immolation aura (like radiance): 15/20/25/30

R: Demon Contract
Give weristen demon damn power, so he can handle his cursed gun
add 30% magic resistance
gain 8/10/12 Armor
20/40/60 damage
20/30/40% slow
range: 600
CD: 90/80/70
Mana cost: 200

Role: tanker-carry-ganker
(+) get money easily
(+) can be tanker without too much spend his slot
(+) ulti give slower ability, 2nd skill now increased move speed
(+) quite high STR gain
(-) low in mana
(-) skill 3 need much gold, active maybe used in mid-late game
(-) much of skill need mana.
(-) low INT gain mean
(-) blinkers will 2nd skill effect lose

I try to not make it over powered. if my english is bad. im sorry too. thanks alot to all criticsm and suggestion. help to improve idea
Notes: can anyone tell me to add picture on the thread? thx before

Change log
1. Add wizard toll mana cost. less the gold must pay. but larger are
2. change ulti, from summon much demon be has demon power
3. change wizard toll skill. from paying gold 4 using skill be new skill. u are wanted!. help to chase running hero.

GeniusEvil

Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by xCO2 » April 6, 2013 10:00am | Report
Its a bit unique of an idea, I like most of the spells individually but they don't synergize as a kit. I think you actually balance Demon hand quite well. Wizard Toll however, is just too much, you could go mid easily with this hero and just max Q and W and win the lane because they won't have gold. Elite Goblin Suit, was actually what caught my eye, that you need to pay to get the skill it reminded me of something from League of Legends, like Viktor or Rengar. The ultimate is really what doesn't work well with the other spells, its essentially a Visage ultimate, but with more power and less bounty, it doesn't help him as a semi-carry or a tank.

If this was hard to read, I can re-write it, or maybe have someone translate it for you.

xCO2
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (72)
Steam: RUSH_and_ABUSE
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by GeniusEvil » April 6, 2013 10:06am | Report
ahh.. yeah. i forget about mid lane. ill reworked it. about 3rd skill. i just think about if he can get gold that easily, he must be a have skill to spend it. about the ulti. ill change to my second idea. thanks before =D

GeniusEvil

Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by GeniusEvil » April 6, 2013 10:28am | Report
yeah. ive change.
this hero quite more easy to earn gold. but must build him with much mana in beginning. tallisman and bottle maybe help to harrass demon hand.
wizard toll, cost much mana. use wisely.
skill 3 give u free mini radiance. this active is to increase tanker ability. it will help if item slot spend for any int. or mana item.
Skill 4 make he from melee hero became range hero. adding damage, slow attack, armor and magic resistance. help be tanker or chase enemy hero. the duration of this ability on the construction. think maybe its 4 10-20 s. 1 time. i think it will be magic immune like in repel but i think too imba. if look from his high STR(HP) gain and armor he get

GeniusEvil

Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Zanerax » April 6, 2013 11:28am | Report
His W is too good, even with the massive mana cost. With the area it spans all you would do is hit that every team fight and the other team would automatically lose the fight if you land it on 3-4 people, particularly supports. The other team would either have to retreat (and likely get 1 or 2 of them picked of) or fight. If they fight their supports (heroes who are picked for use full spells) would lose about 300-450 per fight, money they don't have. If they were to fight you probably get over 1000 per fight. Due to this ability alone he could completely bankrupt their supports and dominate the game, and unless the other team would have a silencer or orchid by about level 7 it would basically be gg.

Zanerax

Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by xCO2 » April 6, 2013 11:37am | Report
Wizard Toll is as a skill should just be removed, any orb walking hero will lose the game no question about it. You could go Stats and Wizard Toll, nothing else, and ruin the entire game for someone like Outworld Devourer or Silencer.

xCO2
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (72)
Steam: RUSH_and_ABUSE
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Mirror » April 6, 2013 12:30pm | Report
I think someone posted a hero that revolved around gold a wile back.

The problem then and the problem now is Value does not want to add gold based heroes. There was one hero is Dota 1 a long time ago, the gambler or something like that, and they took that gimmick out of that game. I think someone said the hero would just end up like techies: the game is fun for one player and awful for the other nine.
My lone druid starting items are 12 Iron wood branches, 6 for the hero and 6 for the bear. Even if the bear does not get stats more twigs are OP on any hero.

Mirror

Remarkable (22)
Steam: TC | Shooting Star
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Zanerax » April 6, 2013 4:31pm | Report
^Agreed, that's normally how it would play out.

Zanerax

Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by GeniusEvil » April 6, 2013 4:46pm | Report
noted.. next idea. will be look dota2 other hero, war possibility condition etc. =D.

GeniusEvil

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

DOTAFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite DotA hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 DOTAFire | All Rights Reserved