Help Support Our Growing Community

DOTAFire is a community that lives to help every Dota 2 player take their game to the next level by having open access to all our tools and resources. Please consider supporting us by whitelisting us in your ad blocker!

Want to support DOTAFire with an ad-free experience? You can support us ad-free for less than $1 a month!

Go Ad-Free
Smitefire logo

Join the leading DOTA 2 community.
Create and share Hero Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

What Hero Idea Would You Like to See Next?

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on DOTAFire.

Forum » Hero & Item Ideas » What Hero Idea Would You Like to See Next? 7 posts - page 1 of 1

Poll Question:

What Type of Hero Would You Like to See Next?
The Greatest Pusher
An Extreme Gamebreaker
A Synergistic Support
The Burst Master
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by frogger_29 » June 7, 2013 10:40pm | Report
    Hero Types and What They Mean:

• The Greatest Pusher: Self-explanatory. This hero is a master in pushing down creep waves and busting down towers in a blink of an eye.
    Examples: Leshrac, Nature's Prophet
  • An Extreme Gamebreaker: Possesses a game-breaking ultimate that, when used correctly, will render the teamfight over before it even started.
    Examples: Magnus, Earthshaker
  • A Synergistic Support: Possesses heals and buffs to support the entire team, at the same time possesses disables and nukes to wreck the enemy team.
    Examples: Ogre Magi, Omniknight
  • The Burst Master: Possesses high damage nukes that are both low on cooldown and manacost, heavily crippling the enemy team.
    Examples: Zeus, Queen of Pain

These are just the hero types (or roles) that I'd like to work on for you guys. I'm not really sure what to post here yet, so I'd like to know what you people want to see. And don't forget to give suggestions if needed. Have a good day!

frogger_29

Notable (1)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Ancient Hero » June 7, 2013 11:13pm | Report
The next hero is Legion Commander btw. I believe shes gonna be played as a semi-carry or the early game carry.

Ancient Hero
<Editor>

Notable (17)
Steam: smiles
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by frogger_29 » June 8, 2013 12:02am | Report
I was actually talking about hero ideas, not current heroes. What hero ideas would you guys like to see from me next?

frogger_29

Notable (1)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Wulfstan » June 8, 2013 12:11am | Report
It doesn't really matter that much as long as the hero is good.

Wulfstan
<Retired Mod>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (77)
Steam: Wulfstant
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Xyrus » June 8, 2013 12:40am | Report
I'll say Synergistic Support then, since I mostly play Support, but I don't see why a Support couldn't have Pushing capability too, like Leshrac.

Now get to work! 8D

Xyrus
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Established (104)
Steam: Xyrus
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by porygon361 » June 8, 2013 6:05am | Report
I'm working on a synergistic support as well. Looking forward to seeing yours :)

Hero Idea Archive

Newest Idea: Ibrik, the Tormentor

And the newest in my series of hero guides...

My Guide to the Grandest Magus of All

porygon361
<Editor>

Remarkable (46)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by frogger_29 » June 11, 2013 4:14am | Report
A synergistic support, eh? Will try to do that as well!

frogger_29

Notable (1)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

DOTAFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite DotA hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 DOTAFire | All Rights Reserved