Help Support Our Growing Community

DOTAFire is a community that lives to help every Dota 2 player take their game to the next level by having open access to all our tools and resources. Please consider supporting us by whitelisting us in your ad blocker!

Want to support DOTAFire with an ad-free experience? You can support us ad-free for less than $1 a month!

Go Ad-Free
Smitefire logo

Join the leading DOTA 2 community.
Create and share Hero Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Tyrion- Ambassador

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on DOTAFire.

Forum » Hero & Item Ideas » Tyrion- Ambassador 6 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by BabySauce » October 26, 2013 9:10am | Report
Tyrion- Ambassador
Dire Strength

Strength - 21 + 1.7
Agility - 16 + 1.2
Intelligence - 19 + 1.4

Movement speed - 295
Sight range - 1800/800
Attack range - Melee
Attack Duration 0.53+0.47
Cast Duration 0+0.51
Base attack time - 1.8
Turn rate - 0.7

Lore

He remembered the festivals. He remembered coming home and seeing a parade of gratitude, applause, happiness. Despite what you might believe, Tyrion was a hero for being an ambassador. In a world of dark creatures, the world needed good men like him to reach out. This meant that he was put in dangerous situations, but he was good at it. He was known to turn around arguments and fights, to make the weakest allies powerful, and to help form the strongest bonds across the globe. Tyrion remembered this as he signed the paper to his fate. A new job, a better job. Sure, the people he knew would miss him but their cheers and festivals were a ruse. All Tyrion got were thank yous. Were statues. He never got the fame or fortune he'd worked for. This is why he signed. This new side, this darker side. Would give him what he wanted. No matter who were to stand by he would bring them to their strongest so they could rip down a foe. He will be truly revered here, he will truly get the fame and fortune he deserves. And eventually those memories of where he came from will be gone, in the back of his mind, never to be thought of again.

Skills

Embargo (active)- A single target has it's attack damage lowered and it's movement speed slowed.

Attack Damage Decrease- 20/30/40/50
Movement Speed Slow- 15%/20%/25%/30%
Cast Range- 700
Duration- 4.5/5/5.5/6
Mana cost - 170
Cooldown - 17/14/11/8
The crippling of a supply flow is the crippling of an enemy.

Walking Embassy (passive) - This aura increases allied health regen and armor. Also effects creeps and Tyrion himself but the aura is only active when an allied hero is in the radius.

Radius- 600/700/800/900
Health Regeneration- 2/2.5/3/3.5
Armor- 1/2/3/4
Tyrion's mere presence strengthens bonds.

Alliance (active)- Chooses an allied hero to form a strong alliance with. Tyrion and his ally get increased movement speed, attack speed, attack damage, and magic resistance. The alliance lasts as long as they are in radius with each other, and the bonuses increase overtime to a cap of 2 minutes. Buffs do not apply to illusions or controlled units.

Radius- 900
Move Speed Bonus (Start)- 2%
Move Speed Bonus (2 min.)- 8%/9%/10%/11%
Attack Speed Bonus (Start)- 5
Attack Speed Bonus (2 min.)- 10/15/20/25
Attack Damage Bonus (Start)- 5
Attack Damage Bonus (2 min.)- 15/17/20/23
Magic Resistance Bonus (Start)- 2%
Magic Resistance Bonus (2 min.)- 8%/9%/10%/11%
Mana Cost- 150/160/170/180
Cooldown- 60/55/50/45
The only ones more powerful then Tyrion are his allies.

Motivation (passive)- Each time the friendly hero Tyrion is allied with gets a kill, Tyrion and his ally get additional bonuses that stay until the alliance ends. Max movement speed and attack speed still apply, and after 10 kills no buffs are applied by kills. Tyrion's kills do not add to the buffs. Also passively buffs Tyrion's passive "Walking Embassy".

Walking Embassy Additional Regeneration- .5%/1%/1.5%
Walking Embassy Additional Armor- 1
Walking Embassy Additional Radius- 50/100/150
Move Speed Per Kill- 2%
Attack Speed Per Kill- 2
Armor Per Kill- 1
Mana Regeneration Per Kill- 2
Tyrion is used to the sounds of applause and cheering, and it drives him forward.

That's my hero. I thought he was pretty cool, and there's a relatively low about of melee supports so I thought "hey I'll make one". He's a bit odd in playstyle, promoting babysit supporting and sticking with your carry. He seems, to me, to be a support that if played right can be the mother of all supports, but if played wrong can end up ruining a game, with his low stat growth and move speed. Also add in that going off to ward or heal or shop would break the alliance, and he has many flaws. But those buffs.... insane.

BabySauce

Steam: Baby Sauce
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by neurotoxin » November 7, 2013 10:56pm | Report
give me some colors pls

neurotoxin

Steam: (_ИєυяσтσχiИ¯)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by venoxxis » November 30, 2013 6:34am | Report
The gain, 4.3, wut the puck, that is just pl's agi gain.

venoxxis

Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by TheAmazingComicBookGuy » November 30, 2013 9:48am | Report
His stats suck realy bad indeed, 1.7 str is a joke for a str hero, his low agi will leave him with no attack speed and he will be mana starved with dem int gain.
While he feels supportive in nature, even Io deals more damage than him, which is laughable. While I do like the concept a lot of things need to be reworked/tweaked if you want a good hero :p

TheAmazingComicBookGuy

Notable (7)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Yzreel » January 1, 2014 3:35am | Report
Really, I think it's very interesting.
I myself intended to create an ambassador themed hero concept actually, but it seems you have it first hahaha.
So.... I'm thinking about the embargo skill. For me, it seems like the only skill that doesn't correlate with the other skills.
Why not make it probably like: "if embargoed heroes died within a radius of Alliance, increase all stats for several seconds"
That way it would make embargo actually more interesting and correlated to the skill, no?
Well, just a suggestion, but I think it would work.
But anyway, good job for the hero concept, I kinda agree that you need some buff in the stats, at least make Str boost above 2.0, and increased move speed.
Overall, good job for the concept, I like it :)
My hero ideas
Yzreel Hero Arsenal

Yzreel

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Remarkable (30)
Steam: Yzreel
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by BabySauce » January 11, 2014 4:22pm | Report
I suppose I wasn't very familiar with stat growth at the time of creating this hero, but the main reason was because I liked the idea of this guy.

I might revise him at one point, but to be honest the embargo idea was cool to me, and the effects of the skill itself was more to fit the idea of being an embargo, rather then to fit the playstyle. So I should probably, you know, change that.

BabySauce

Steam: Baby Sauce

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

DOTAFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite DotA hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 DOTAFire | All Rights Reserved