Help Support Our Growing Community

DOTAFire is a community that lives to help every Dota 2 player take their game to the next level by having open access to all our tools and resources. Please consider supporting us by whitelisting us in your ad blocker!

Want to support DOTAFire with an ad-free experience? You can support us ad-free for less than $1 a month!

Go Ad-Free
Smitefire logo

Join the leading DOTA 2 community.
Create and share Hero Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Toy Master (escape, nuker,disable,ganker(?))

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on DOTAFire.

Forum » Hero & Item Ideas » Toy Master (escape, nuker,disable,ganker(?)) 3 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by GeniusEvil » April 9, 2013 1:05am | Report
This me again, and this is my another insane idea.
Exa, Toy master.

"Mind, if U play with me". "ok. time to play"
Exa, son of Axe, his naughty boy, always make Axe angry. he play fire dart, make his father action figure. but he is genius boy. master in making any kind of bomb. some time, help his father in war again radiant.

nuker, guess what? this must be INT heroes. Ill put him in dire.
Stats gain:
20 +1,6
14 +1,2
20 +2,8

other starting
HP :390
Mana :320
Armor: 1
Mana regen: 1,2
HP regen : 0,9
Range: 600
Damage: 32-38
Sight: 1800/1200
Base AS: 1,4

Q: MARCHING AXE
This skill why Axe hate him. he release mini Axe doll playing attractive Maracas and dancing.
"daddy, help me..."
Release minion with "berserker's call" passive effect. minion cause explosion in death
Minion HP: 300/400/500/600
Aoe of passive: 250/300/350/400
Explosion damage: 100/150/200/250
explosion slow: 20%
Explosion area: 400
Minion MS: 300
Casting range: 350
Mana cost: 150/175/200/225
CD: 30/25/20/15
Minion gold when killed: 26/32/39/46, give 10 gold for any enemies heroes in 500 area.
Exa gain maximum move speed when minion still life.

NOTE: Marching axe. mainly escape skill, but can help a lot in war. Synergy with other skill. give time to throw Paint Bomb or use ulti. also prevent target hero from running

W: FIRE DART
launch fire dart with his catapult, cause initial damage on target and cause mini burning effect in area for short duration
"dont disturb me.."

Range: 750
Initial damage: 100/160/220/280
Burning damage: 5/10/15/20
Burning area: 500
Burning duration: 4s
Mana cost: 100/110/120/130
Cooldown: 5s

Noted: mainly nuke skill 4 farming, last hit etc, with low mana cost. cover his weaknes in physical damage

E: PAINT BOMB
throw paint bomb,throw paint bomb in area, silence and slow enemy, but the paint cause enemy got armor, cause little damage
"u look ugly, this thing will make u look better
Silence : 3s
Slow: 25%
Slow duration: 4s
Armor :+3
Aoe : 700
Damage :75/90/105/120
Mana cost: 170/160/150/140
Cooldown: 40/30/20/15

Note: Damage, silence and slow. i hope it not imba.

R: FINAL FLUFF GIB
Grap Exa launcher, Launch 2 rockets from it/second, unfortunately, Its not only exhausted but also hurt and blind him.
Chanelling
Mana/launch: 90/150/220
damage/rocket: 110/170/250
Damage to exa/launch : 20/30/40
Range : 800
Area : 800/600/400
Target: Random
Cooldown: 40s (Aghanim update: no more cooldown)

Note: Stop when, silence, stun, move, or end up the mana.

Changelog:
1. Rescale gold area earn by Marching Axe skill
2. Decrease Paint bomb cooldown, and paint bomb enemy armor buff
3. Change Mana cost in ulti from per rocket to per launch. and decrease health cost in ulti
4. Added aghanim upgradable
5. Added image

Thx, 4 reading. guys, can somebody tell me how to upload picture in this hero ideas thread?

GeniusEvil

Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by porygon361 » April 9, 2013 1:16am | Report
You will need to upload your image on to an image-sharing website first and obtain the image URL. Above the dotafire "edit post" box, there is the bold function, italic function etc. Clicking on the eighth symbol from the left (the one with the photo of a tree) will cause a pop-up to, um, pop-up. Insert the image URL into the text bar in the pop-up and voila, an image :)

I would say that this hero is an extremely hard support, and a great ganker and disabler, but has a poor owning phase, having only 390 health.

The Marching Axe doll should time out by itself. I'm sure you forgot to mention that. It should only give 10 good to enemy heroes around it, as it is meant to die anyway. The doll should have 5 armor too, as its purpose is to stall and disable enemy heroes.

Fire dart is a nice AoE damage over time nuke that can be spammed later on in the game, which should make him an excellent pusher with some mana regeneration items.

The armor buff for enemies hit by the paintbomb should be rescaled in my opinion. +3 armor would be fine. The slow should be removed, as your first skill already slows. The cooldown is so high 0_0. Reduce it to 35/30/25/20 :)

I assume that Final Fluff Gib is an ability that shoots missiles into the sky, each randomly targeting enemies and damaging them. Each missile costs a lot of mana and takes away some health. However, the level 1 ultimate leaves much to be desired, maybe that's what you intended, but its not good at all early game. Also, does this ability target creeps too, or only enemy heroes?

Hero Idea Archive

Newest Idea: Ibrik, the Tormentor

And the newest in my series of hero guides...

My Guide to the Grandest Magus of All

porygon361
<Editor>

Remarkable (46)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by GeniusEvil » April 9, 2013 2:18am | Report
BIG THANKS...
1. for info about uploading image
2. for suggestion.

ill reworked it and upload Exa image later.

GeniusEvil

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

DOTAFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite DotA hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 DOTAFire | All Rights Reserved