Help Support Our Growing Community

DOTAFire is a community that lives to help every Dota 2 player take their game to the next level by having open access to all our tools and resources. Please consider supporting us by whitelisting us in your ad blocker!

Want to support DOTAFire with an ad-free experience? You can support us ad-free for less than $1 a month!

Go Ad-Free
Smitefire logo

Join the leading DOTA 2 community.
Create and share Hero Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

The Sacrifice

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on DOTAFire.

Forum » Hero & Item Ideas » The Sacrifice 1 posts - page 1 of 1

Poll Question:

Do you think this is a good idea?
Yes
Maybe...
No
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Giraffe.Dota 2 » October 22, 2015 7:35am | Report
Hi, my name is Giraffe and I would like to make a suggestion for a hero idea. I call him, The Sacrifice...

BIO

This poor(ish) soul would be subject of demonic like rituals, until one fateful night, when his hated rival (Some wizard, probably Necrophos) left his magic scroll on the altar. The Sacrifice made a sudden reach for the scroll, and started reading the sacred scroll aloud, repeating it over and over. When, his chains clicked, and he was free. He felt stronger than he ever had, but he felt like it was more of a curse than a power. Channeling the power from inside him to escape the labyrinth of a church, The Sacrifice teleported away. As he came back to look at the dreaded place, he saw giant slits in his arm, bleeding terribly. Then he knew, he had to use his spells at the cost of his life.

ABILITIES

Q-Blood Altar- The Sacrifice summons an altar to damage his foes, and heal his allies. (Heals allies and damages foes for every second they are in the aura of the altar)
Mana Cost- 75/100/125/150
Heal Allies- 20/30/40/50
Damages Foes-50/75/100/125
Cooldown- 30 Seconds

W-Soul Barrier- Barriers are made around all allies around you. Reduces damage from enemies for a period of time.
Mana Cost- 100/110/120/130
Damage Reduction- 5%/10%/15%/20%
Time (seconds)- 1/2/3/4
Cooldown-10 Seconds

E-Shock of Suffering- PASSIVE- When The Sacrifice is attacked, it slows the enemy who attacked him for a small amount of MS. Works once every 5 seconds.
Slow- 5%/6%/7%/8% (of current movement speed)
Cooldown- 10 Seconds

R-Demonic Offering- The Sacrifice uses 75% of his max health to bring forth spirits to strengthen him, allowing him to either go invisible for a short period of time or to blink a short distance. Going invisible increases attack damage while you are invisible and blinking increases MS for a period of time.
Invisibility Time- 5/10/15
Blink Distance(Units)-500/750/1000

Thanks for reading this and I hope this will get on the game!

Giraffe.Dota 2

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

DOTAFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite DotA hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 DOTAFire | All Rights Reserved