Help Support Our Growing Community

DOTAFire is a community that lives to help every Dota 2 player take their game to the next level by having open access to all our tools and resources. Please consider supporting us by whitelisting us in your ad blocker!

Want to support DOTAFire with an ad-free experience? You can support us ad-free for less than $1 a month!

Go Ad-Free
Smitefire logo

Join the leading DOTA 2 community.
Create and share Hero Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Tapsi the Contractor (Agi) Super unique hero idea

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on DOTAFire.

Forum » Hero & Item Ideas » Tapsi the Contractor (Agi) Super unique hero idea 3 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Vojevoje » February 2, 2013 1:47am | Report
This is for dota 2, i think warcraft 3 engine is too limited for the idea of this hero.
Affiliation: Radiant
Damage : 44-48. Attack animation: 0.34 - 0.80
Armor: 3. Casting animation .3 - .4
Ms: 310. Missile speed: instant
Range: 130. Sight range 1800/800
Str 18 + 1.8 agi 24+ 2.8 int 20 + 2.1

Lore. Tapsi is a contractor and member of the elite organization, Lotpay. He has incridible sword fighting skills and learned the skill "K" a power that only the members of Lotpay have the privilege to learn. "K" increases the wielder's normal capacities and allows the wielder to create a skill unique to the user depending on the user's liking. His power of choice is the "Insane Slot" a spirit clown allowing Tapsi to use 1 weapon from the 7 weapon selection randomly. He made it random to maximize the power of each weapon.

Art of the sword - A beautiful slash that maims the enemy for 1 second.
Cd 15/12/10/8 for 100 mana

Lvl 1 - deals 75 damage
Lvl 2 - deals 110 damage
Lvl 3 - deals 150 damage
Lvl 4 - deals 200 damage

"K" - The secret power of the Lotpays. A shroud of aura will cover Tapsi. Cd 30/25/20/15 for 150 mana

Lvl 1 - increase all attributes by 3 for 6 seconds
Lvl 2 - increase all attributes by 5 for 7 seconds
Lvl 3 - increase all attributes By 7 for 8 seconds
Lvl 4 - increase all attributes by 10 for 9 seconds x2 art of sword damage with "K" active.

The Insane slot - a crazy clown that jokes around Tapsi even in the face of danger. Will allow Tapsi to wield 1 weapon from selection of seven randomly. Weapon will disappear when Tapsi used his ultimate or when he dies. Cd 300/250/230/220 the 4th skill slot will show the number and the 5th skill slot will show the weapon in active. 300 mana

No.1 rifle - Tapsi will be a range hero when rifle is active. Art of sword will be range. 600 range
No.2 Hammer
No.3 Spear
No.4 Double clubs
No.5 Scythe
No.6 Demonic pitch fork
No.7 Holy staff

Insane slot weapon Ultimate- Tapsi activates the powerful unique ability of the slot weapon. 150 mana.

Rifle blast - deals a huge amount of damage to a single target 600/800/1000 750 range
Hammer smash- stuns and damage the enemy 2sec/3sec/4sec 300/350/420 damage 150 range
Spear throw - Deals large amount of damage 2000 range 200 area 400/450/500 damage destroys trees on the path.
Double clubs- burns and Frost the enemy for 2/3/4 seconds for 200/250/300 damage
Scythe spin- Tapsi will spin 360 degrees dealing 450/600/750 damage 1000 aoe destroys trees.
Demonic pitch fork - Seals all emotions of Tapsi except anger and aggression for 25 seconds he will gain 10% chance 2x crit, 50%/75%/100% bonus damage, +50/+75/+100 ms, 10%/20%/30% evasion and +20/+30/+40 attack speed
Holy staff - Tapsi's will to live empowered by the staff - gains 400/500/600 hp

Any suggestions are welcome.

Any suggestions are welcome.

Vojevoje

Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by daPhongster » February 6, 2013 10:11pm | Report
Q and W underpowered. Dmg and stat increase too low.

E What will equipping each weapon do except let him do ult? (besides rifle)

In general, I think the MP cost and CD are way too big. He also doesn't have any skills that scale. I like the concept though.

daPhongster

Notable (8)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Vojevoje » February 16, 2013 6:50pm | Report
daPhongster wrote:

Q and W underpowered. Dmg and stat increase too low.

E What will equipping each weapon do except let him do ult? (besides rifle)

In general, I think the MP cost and CD are way too big. He also doesn't have any skills that scale. I like the concept though.

I was just thinking about the skill synergy. Well, the weapons are just attack modifiers.

Vojevoje

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

DOTAFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite DotA hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 DOTAFire | All Rights Reserved