Help Support Our Growing Community

DOTAFire is a community that lives to help every Dota 2 player take their game to the next level by having open access to all our tools and resources. Please consider supporting us by whitelisting us in your ad blocker!

Want to support DOTAFire with an ad-free experience? You can support us ad-free for less than $1 a month!

Go Ad-Free
Smitefire logo

Join the leading DOTA 2 community.
Create and share Hero Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Sylla the Lone Druid

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on DOTAFire.

Forum » Hero & Item Ideas » Sylla the Lone Druid 1 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by PrinceChalice » March 23, 2018 3:13pm | Report
Lone Druid's True Form

I feel that Lone Druid's True Form should have an increase in Base Attack Speed with every level up of the Ability. For instance, now at level 1 of True Form, you get 1.5 Base Attack Speed. I feel this should be boosted to 1.4 at level 2, and 1.3 at level 3. It creates greater incentive in using the Ultimate, given it is rather weak for an Ultimate as it is, since you turn melee but with slower Movement Speed. Other Heroes that switch between melee and ranged forms have greater incentive to do so, for instance the Troll Warlord gains the chance for permabash, which for an Ultimate, it does not have, making it strangely sub-par.

It makes sense thematically and synergistically too, since the Spirit Bear has that same levelling up of its Base Attack Speed with every point in the Ability.

I am also not sure if the dodging ability when Transforming between Forms still work, but for all I can see, it hasn't, which is a real pity, since it adds a whole new dimension of skill to using the Hero.

Then we come to Savage Roar, something seemingly unthematic. What it essentially is, is a escape mechanism, but the timing and area of effect is too low and small to be any good. I propose making it lasts 1.5/2.0/2.5/3.0, with aoe of 400, and I feel Alghanim's should be reworked for how it works for Lone Druid, it gives the One ability, in which when casted, 50% of whatever damage that is committed to Sylla gets transferred to Spirit Bear. This should make it a Durable 2 Hero. On top of that, Battle Cry has a 5/10/15 second duration.

PrinceChalice

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

DOTAFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite DotA hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 DOTAFire | All Rights Reserved