Help Support Our Growing Community

DOTAFire is a community that lives to help every Dota 2 player take their game to the next level by having open access to all our tools and resources. Please consider supporting us by whitelisting us in your ad blocker!

Want to support DOTAFire with an ad-free experience? You can support us ad-free for less than $1 a month!

Go Ad-Free
Smitefire logo

Join the leading DOTA 2 community.
Create and share Hero Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Spyro - Lava Spawner

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on DOTAFire.

Forum » Hero & Item Ideas » Spyro - Lava Spawner 1 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by neurotoxin » June 30, 2013 7:11pm | Report
My fourth hero
__________________________________________________________________________________________________

Spyro - Lava Spawner

__________________________________________________________________________________________________
Str: 16 + 1.75
[Agi]: 22 + 2.58
Int: 17 + 1.6
AS: 1.33s
MS: 295
Ar: 2
Dmg: 49 - 54
Range: 475

*Q: Lava Minions: Summon 2 lava minions under his control, have 1.25s base attack time with average 35/41/50/62 attack dmg and 225/275/325/375 HP and 2/3/4/5 Ar. Last 180s
CD: 25/24/23/22
MP: 125

*W: [Passive] Lava Pellet: Count on current enemy unit in attack range, each creep +1 to his dmg and split attack to all of them without reducing any dmg, the bonus dmg count +4/5/6/7 dmg on each enemy hero.

*E: [Passive] Order Of Pyrelord: Each lava minion under Spyro's control gain him 5/7/9/11% AS. After this skill is added, all lava minion have passive ability to reduce 2/3/4/5 Ar when attacking enemy, this spell also give Spyro ablitity to reduce 1 Ar each attack on 1 unit with max 8/10/12/14 stacks. Last 7s ar reduction

*R: [Magical] [Target Point]: Call down 3 waves of meteors that explode deal 75/125/150 dmg and contain 2/3/4 lava minions have current power at skill Lava Minions. Each waves stun enemy for 0.2s then slow 65% AS 25% MS and deal 20/25/30 dps in 3/4/5 slow duration. AoE = 425
CD: 100
MP: 200
CR: 475

Please leave me commend and let me know what thing have to fix and make it goes better or i will:p

neurotoxin

Steam: (_ИєυяσтσχiИ¯)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

DOTAFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite DotA hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 DOTAFire | All Rights Reserved