Help Support Our Growing Community

DOTAFire is a community that lives to help every Dota 2 player take their game to the next level by having open access to all our tools and resources. Please consider supporting us by whitelisting us in your ad blocker!

Want to support DOTAFire with an ad-free experience? You can support us ad-free for less than $1 a month!

Go Ad-Free
Smitefire logo

Join the leading DOTA 2 community.
Create and share Hero Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Skeleton King - Mortal Strike

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on DOTAFire.

Forum » Hero & Item Ideas » Skeleton King - Mortal Strike 2 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by SilencersCurse » June 9, 2013 1:03pm | Report
Personally I like the idea of giving SK another active ability but when I read what it did it sounded iffy at best, so it got me thinking what would I do with that skill. Well my idea was to have the ability hurl the skeletons kings sword at a target disarming SK and causing critical weapon damage based on the current level of crit gained from Mortal Strike and stunning the target for 1 second followed by a 10% slow for 7 seconds, the Skeleton King would rearm himself once he moved into melee range of the target or the duration ended. this I feel would make somewhat more sense as it synergizes better with his first skill and seems like something more themed towards the Skeleton King character.

I am by no means saying I think this new active is bad in anyway just posting my idea and how cool it would look for the King to hurl that big sword at people. Let me know what you think.

Level: 1 2 3 4
Mana: 120 130 140 150
Cooldown: 16 16 16 16
Range: 500 500 500 500
AoE: N.A N.A N.A N.A
Duration: Stun 1 Stun 1 Stun 1 Stun 1
Slow 7 Slow 7 Slow 7 Slow 7
Effects:(Passive)15% chance to crit 125%/175%/225%/275% critical damage.(Active) Deals critical weapon damage based on your current level of crit this deals physical damage and is also effected by your vampiric aura.
Stun for 1 second followed by slow by 10% for 7 seconds. The Skeleton King is disarmed until he moves into melee range of the target or until the duration expires.

This ability would scale very well into late game as it deals its damage based off of the Skeleton Kings damage, it also acts like a melee attack granting it the effect from vampiric aura.
I think this would synergize pretty well with his current skill set althought he maybe more mana dependant in the early game if trying to use both Hellfire Blast and Mortal Strike.

SilencersCurse

Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by R-Conqueror » June 9, 2013 1:31pm | Report
Cool idea, I like it
I got to Notable, Thanks!
Check out my carrying guide: http://www.dotafire.com/dota-2/guide/alchemist-shrugged-a-carrying-guide-8022

R-Conqueror

Remarkable (24)
Steam: R-Conqueror
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

DOTAFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite DotA hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 DOTAFire | All Rights Reserved