Help Support Our Growing Community

DOTAFire is a community that lives to help every Dota 2 player take their game to the next level by having open access to all our tools and resources. Please consider supporting us by whitelisting us in your ad blocker!

Want to support DOTAFire with an ad-free experience? You can support us ad-free for less than $1 a month!

Go Ad-Free
Smitefire logo

Join the leading DOTA 2 community.
Create and share Hero Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Remy The jungle beast (complete version)

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on DOTAFire.

Forum » Hero & Item Ideas » Remy The jungle beast (complete version) 7 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Master P.D » July 12, 2014 11:55pm | Report
Hi everybody, I liked this hero idea but it was unfinished so I tried to complete it that you can share your opinions. :)

Remy , The Jungle Beast

Radiant Strength Hero

Strength : 24 + 2.8
Agility : 18 + 1.5
Intelligence : 20 + 2.0

Base Armour : 4
Base Movement Speed : 300
Base Attack Time : 1.7
Base Damage : 56 - 64
Attack Type : Melee

Lvl 1: Magnetic Force

Remy will create a force which damages enemies in a 375 aoe for 110/160/210/260 and slows them by 20% Each enemy will increase the slow effect by 3/3.5/4/4.5%.

Cooldown:18/16/14/12 sec

manacost:100/115/130/155

** Damage type is HP removal **
** Can be purged **
** Will dispel by magic immunity **

Lvl 2: Aspra

Each of Remy attacks will leave a burning mark on the target which grants true sight for 2 sec and also dealing 13/18/23/28 DPS.Stacks infinitely

** Unique Attack Modifier **
** Can be purged **
** Magic immunity will dispel this but the debuff will still occur after next attack **
** Illusions also have this passive **

lvl 3: Lockdown

There is a 10/13/16/19 % chance on every attack to lockdown the target causing its abilities disabled for 2.25 sec

** This skill have 3 second cooldown **
** Will disable all Passive and Active abilities **
** Can be purged **
** Can be dispelled by magic immunity but work on magic immune units **

lvl 6: Powershifting

Remy will sacrifies himself to takedown the enemy.Each of his attacks drains 2/2/1 Strength from himself but gives him 4/6/8 % Attack Speed and Movement Speed also adds 6/8/10 Damage.The Attack Speed ,Movement Speed and Damage bonus remains until the duration ends.

manacost : 100/50/0

cooldown : 35/25/15

Duration :7 sec at all levels

** This ability will dispel automatically if Strength drops below 18 **
Long Live The Spirit Of Earth.

Master P.D

Notable (1)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Bunkansee » July 13, 2014 12:53am | Report
A very nice hero. I like the ulimate, as it's powerful if used in the right situation. Keep up the good work and I hope to see more hero ideas from you :)

Bunkansee
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Remarkable (32)
Steam: Bunkansee
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Master P.D » July 13, 2014 1:06am | Report
Tnx a lot I try to suggest other things as well. :)

Master P.D

Notable (1)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by kkoopman3 » July 13, 2014 4:59am | Report
Very nice hero. I like the effects of Aspra and Magnetic Force the most, as I personally prefer teamfights and I think those plus Lockdown would be a great combo. Well done and welcome to the

Hero Idea Club

kkoopman3

Remarkable (28)
Steam: Ce.W1sd0m
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Master P.D » July 13, 2014 8:29pm | Report
thank you :)

Master P.D

Notable (1)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by ThreadOfFate » July 14, 2014 4:43am | Report
I feel like lockdown should have an increased but a fixed proc chance. I realise that it stops things like Phantom Assassin's ulti for a whole 2 seconds (longer than you might think), but it just feels like a bit of a placeholder for something better.

ThreadOfFate

Notable (14)
Steam: TTT.Pixelmancer
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Master P.D » July 14, 2014 8:22pm | Report
You're right but if it had a fixed proc chance and a lower duration for disable late game this hero would be op as he have a high Attack speed and would perma disable the opponent. Tnx for feedback anyway :)

Master P.D

Notable (1)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

DOTAFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite DotA hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 DOTAFire | All Rights Reserved