Help Support Our Growing Community

DOTAFire is a community that lives to help every Dota 2 player take their game to the next level by having open access to all our tools and resources. Please consider supporting us by whitelisting us in your ad blocker!

Want to support DOTAFire with an ad-free experience? You can support us ad-free for less than $1 a month!

Go Ad-Free
Smitefire logo

Join the leading DOTA 2 community.
Create and share Hero Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Orchid + Ethereal Blade

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on DOTAFire.

Forum » Hero & Item Ideas » Orchid + Ethereal Blade 4 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by A Clockwerk Orange » January 6, 2014 2:11pm | Report
Hi, I was wondering how orchid and ethereal blade work together. If you Orchid and then E-Blade, the damage from the initial E-Blade activation gets turned into 30% magic damage right?

I was trying to calculate the maximum amount of damage a hero could do. For instance, if a level 25 OD has an Aghs which multiplies his Santiy's Eclipse by 11 and has a refresher along with a Dagon, E-Blade, and Orchid, and say a sheep stick, how much damage would that do if you used all of the items in the right order to say the lowest int hero in the game? And what is the lowest int hero in the game (Troll?)? Factor in 25% magic resistance every time a spell/item is cast.

The other question of course is whether you want to wait for the first E-blade activation to run out before using a 2nd one or whether you keep using orchid and other items and spells to stack on with the first use.

Yes, this is very hypothetical, and the other hero would probably need about 6 hearts but I think this is an interesting and complicated equation.

A Clockwerk Orange

Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by porygon361 » January 6, 2014 2:59pm | Report
This question should be in the Theory Crafting or General Discussion section haha

Hero Idea Archive

Newest Idea: Ibrik, the Tormentor

And the newest in my series of hero guides...

My Guide to the Grandest Magus of All

porygon361
<Editor>

Remarkable (46)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by A Clockwerk Orange » January 6, 2014 3:56pm | Report
Ok, I'll delete and repost over there.

A Clockwerk Orange

Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Warmessiah » January 7, 2014 10:52am | Report
"Maximum amount of damage a hero could do"

>Silencer with ∞ stolen intelligence
>Pudge with ∞ assists (bonus strength)

Warmessiah

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

DOTAFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite DotA hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 DOTAFire | All Rights Reserved