Help Support Our Growing Community

DOTAFire is a community that lives to help every Dota 2 player take their game to the next level by having open access to all our tools and resources. Please consider supporting us by whitelisting us in your ad blocker!

Want to support DOTAFire with an ad-free experience? You can support us ad-free for less than $1 a month!

Go Ad-Free
Smitefire logo

Join the leading DOTA 2 community.
Create and share Hero Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Khral the enraged Berserker

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on DOTAFire.

Forum » Hero & Item Ideas » Khral the enraged Berserker 5 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by kyle8000 » April 12, 2014 11:02pm | Report
This is my first hero Idea so leave comments.
I really have no inspiration, this is something i made up so hope you enjoy.

Army or faction: Dire
attribute: strength
Stats: 25 strength
16 Agility
13 intelligence
Base armor (not counting agility): 2
Base Damage: 54
Health points: 435
Mana points: 169
Range:150 (melee)

Crazy rush(active)
Khral rushes at targeted location dealing damage and taking damage per unit.
Mana cost: 70
Cooldown: 10
range:400/500/600/600
Damage:100/150/200/250
Base damage taken:70/60/50/40
Extra damage taken per unit passed: 10/20/25/30

Bone Shatter (passive)
Allows Khral to do additional damage
plus: 10%/20%/30%/40%

Enraging strike (active)
Khral deal damage to target enemy but khral will lose armor.
Mana Cost: 50
Cooldown: 15/13/10/7
base damage: 50/75/75/100
Added damage: 45% of Khral's strength
Minus armor: 2/3/4/5
debuff duration: 3

Berserk (active)
Khral will become enrage and will gain extra movement,attack speed, and damage. Also take additional damage and have armor deduction for a duration of time.
Mana cost: 100
Cool down: 35
attack speed:55/65/75
Movement speed: 35/45/55
Damage bonus: 30/40/50
extra damage taken: 45%/35%/25%
minus armor:5/4/4
duration:10
immune from magical damage.

kyle8000

Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by MasterMinddd » April 14, 2014 4:12am | Report
For a strength hero he is very fragile with ult on. If he is stunned then he is dead, 100%. If the ult prevent stuns and slows, and the additional damage increased and deplete enemy armor per hit, it would be a lot more balanced. because seriously, 50% extra damage taken? This guy lv6 vs Lina, he is going to be screwed. like Laguna Blade, lv6 500 damage. amplified by 50% is 750 damage, plus the over two spells, lina is going to one shot him.

And please explain what the Enraging strike meant. base damage = 100/ extra damage = base damage
WTFFFF???
Good sirs, do check out my supreme New Abilities forum if you are in need of finding ideas to use for your creations! FREE FOR ALL

MasterMinddd

Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by kyle8000 » April 14, 2014 10:51am | Report
MasterMinddd wrote:

For a strength hero he is very fragile with ult on. If he is stunned then he is dead, 100%. If the ult prevent stuns and slows, and the additional damage increased and deplete enemy armor per hit, it would be a lot more balanced. because seriously, 50% extra damage taken? This guy lv6 vs Lina, he is going to be screwed. like Laguna Blade, lv6 500 damage. amplified by 50% is 750 damage, plus the over two spells, lina is going to one shot him.

And please explain what the Enraging strike meant. base damage = 100/ extra damage = base damage
WTFFFF???

Ok I kept the minus armor but I deducted the extra damage taken. I made it that he is immune to magical damage. Also I made a mistake with the Enraging strike I was pretty tired when I was writing this.

kyle8000

Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by kyle8000 » April 14, 2014 11:00am | Report
MasterMinddd wrote:

WTFFFF???

Ok I kept the minus armor but I deducted the extra damage taken. I made it that he is immune to magical damage. Also I made a mistake with the Enraging strike I was pretty tired when I was writing this.

kyle8000

Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by MasterMinddd » April 15, 2014 3:27am | Report
so basically that enraging strike is an attack that deal extra damage? First of all, it does not scale well early game OR late game. early game 75+15= 100 thats not really useful at all. maybe this skill goes through armor and magical defense, plus add the normal damage Khral do in one hit. That will be a bit more balanced.

Crazy rush is one near suicidal skill. If you try ramming nature prophets horde, you will suffer about 340 damage. So O.o
you might try to add some extra effects to his skills so they are not just whack and bashing.

Shatter bones extra damage is sweet, but maybe each continues hit will lower enemies armor or speed or what ever? because that skill is just too blood simple.

Or you could try to lengthen Khral's health, since his armor is going to end up minus.

other wise, its great
Good sirs, do check out my supreme New Abilities forum if you are in need of finding ideas to use for your creations! FREE FOR ALL

MasterMinddd

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

DOTAFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite DotA hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 DOTAFire | All Rights Reserved