Help Support Our Growing Community

DOTAFire is a community that lives to help every Dota 2 player take their game to the next level by having open access to all our tools and resources. Please consider supporting us by whitelisting us in your ad blocker!

Want to support DOTAFire with an ad-free experience? You can support us ad-free for less than $1 a month!

Go Ad-Free
Smitefire logo

Join the leading DOTA 2 community.
Create and share Hero Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Kentard's Kreations

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on DOTAFire.

Forum » Hero & Item Ideas » Kentard's Kreations 2 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Kentard » November 23, 2014 1:34am | Report
Well, I suppose since Yzreel and Bunkansee have been making these pop up, I believe it's about high time I make some of my own ideas into a large compilation for easier viewing.
This would also be a good place for people to suggest the Hero concepts I can make next, and those that do will get due credit for it, too!

Heroes

Toxiphage, The Toxic Ooze

Dire STR, Durable, Initiator, Disabler

Arguably one of my first concepts for an initiator, in hindsight it acts very similar to Puck, but possesses heavier sustainability and risk factor. Regardless, it works well in the late game, and can be extremely annoying to play against.

Hammerfall & Lockjaw, The Siege Team

Radiant INT, Nuker, Pusher, Carry

A dynamic duo packed full of dynamite (not literally), with extremely heavy ranged capability. Think Siege Tank meets Sniper; and they do have one surprising trick up their sleeve to avoid getting caught out.

Aurelius, the Hand of Gold

Radiant AGI, Nuker, Disabler, Ganker

Keep your coins close to you with this nimble lad; for his barrage of Gold-based skills will bleed you dry, and buffer up his entire team's income. Also check your pockets, boys and girls, for there could be some Black Gold hiding amidst your amassed fortunes.

Volfrid, The Glass Vizier

Radiant STR, Pusher, Ganker

The Fallen Empires have not fully abandoned Volfrid, and their Crystal Caliphs have provided reinforcements for him that are both parts disruptive and destructive - immortal glass beings who would give, and take lives for their Vizier.

Lord Ravenheart

Dire AGI, Nuker, Ganker, Escape

Few incur the wrath of the Flock, but those who do will have the full rage of the Lord; for his punishment through his Flock shall be swift, and the very same Flock will occasionally amplify his own strengths to fully ignite his unbridled fury.

Sidonis, The Guardian Idol

Dire INT, Support, Durable

Awakened into the world once more, Sidonis' wings spread out to protect her own corrupted variant of justice, to preserve her allies and smite her enemies with their own might, or to even save this impure manifestation of the world from destruction.

Upcoming Content

n/a. Could use suggestions.
Nice mask, they said.

What mask?

Kentard

Notable (2)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Kentard » November 28, 2014 5:23am | Report
Alright guys, I've hit a bit of a roadblock regarding what to make next, so if anyone would like to suggest any ideas (game mechanics, hero archetypes - I accept ninjas too), that would be lovely.
Feel free to comment below. ;)
Nice mask, they said.

What mask?

Kentard

Notable (2)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

DOTAFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite DotA hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 DOTAFire | All Rights Reserved