Help Support Our Growing Community

DOTAFire is a community that lives to help every Dota 2 player take their game to the next level by having open access to all our tools and resources. Please consider supporting us by whitelisting us in your ad blocker!

Want to support DOTAFire with an ad-free experience? You can support us ad-free for less than $1 a month!

Go Ad-Free
Smitefire logo

Join the leading DOTA 2 community.
Create and share Hero Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Iz' Mend, The Skeletal Rogue

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on DOTAFire.

Forum » Hero & Item Ideas » Iz' Mend, The Skeletal Rogue 3 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by FizzyGames » June 1, 2013 3:01pm | Report
Iz' Mend, The Skeletal RogueDire
Strength- 17 +1.7 (59.5 at lvl 25 - lvl 1 - 473HP - lvl 25 - 1280.5HP)
Agility- 26 +3.4 (111 at lvl 25) Primary
Intelligence- 18 +2 (68 at lvl 25 - 234 mana at lvl 1 - 884 mana at lvl 25)
Attack Range: 128 (Melee)
Base Damage: 20-27 (46-53 DMG at lvl 1 - 131-138 DMG at lvl 25)
Base Movement Speed: 300
Base Attack Time: 1.65s
Base Armor: 0.5 (4.2 lvl 1 - 16.4 at lvl 25)
Sight Range: 1800/800
Roles: Disabler - ** Escape - *

Abilities:

Q - Crippling Strike - Iz' Mend leaps and quickly slashes at his opponent, mini-stunning the target while dealing damage and slowing movement speed.*

Mana Cost - 50/60/70/80
Damage - 50/70/90/110
Slow - 10%/15%/20%/20%
Slow Duration - 1/2/3/3
Cooldown - 25/20/15/10
Cast Range - 300
*Being stunned or mini-stunned during leap cancels the ability.

W - Fade - Iz' Mend prepares to fade out of sight, dodging all damage of an enemy attack, while reverting damage back to the attacker.(Blocks normal attacks only.)

Mana Cost - 65/75/85/95
Duration - 10 (Duration to get hit until the spell wears off.)
Invis Fade Time - (Instant)
Invis Time - 2/2.5/3/3.5 (Attacking, using items, or abilities breaks invis.)
Reverted Damage - 45%/50%/55%/60%
Cooldown - 35/30/25/20

E - Evade - Iz' Mend takes note of nearby opponents, and moves quickly to avoid damage, gaining bonus speed and evasion for every nearby enemy unit.

Mana Cost - 100/115/130/145
Move Speed Bonus per Enemy Creep - 1%/1%/2%/2%
Move Speed Bonus per Enemy Hero - 5%/6%/7%/8%
Evasion Bonus per Enemy Creep - 4%/4%/6%/6%
Evasion Bonus per Enemy Hero - 10%/12%/14%/16%
Duration - 3/4/5/6
Enemy Radius - 800
Cooldown - 30

R - Debilitating Blow* - Iz' Mend swiftly dives at an opponent and delivers a devastating blow, incapacitating his target.*
*Being stunned or mini-stunned during leap cancels the ability.
*Aghanim's Scepter: Decreases cooldown, increases cast range.

Mana Cost - 250/270/290
Base Damage - 200/220/240
Bonus Agi Damage Multiplier - 1/2/3 (Gives bonus damage based on how much more agility Iz' Mend has over his target, multiplied by a certain number. If the target has higher agility, no bonus damage is given.)
Cast Range - 450 (500)
Stun Duration - 1/1.5/2
Slow - 55%/65%/75%
Slow Duration - 4/5/6
Cooldown - 90/75/60 (15)

Welp, There you go! Please leave your opinions on my idea, or give me any advice if you would like (This is my first time designing a hero). Don't have any lore or a story for this hero yet. I do realize his ultimate is more or less just a more powerful version of his first ability, so it may be up to change, but I feel this Hero's role is more to disable an opponent for ganks with teammates, so i felt it fit. Again, please leave replies! Also, if I made any error with stats, stat gain, etc. (Which i probably have) Please tell me in the replies.

FizzyGames

Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by porygon361 » June 17, 2013 7:54pm | Report
For Crippling Strike, do you first leap towards the enemy, then perform an Omnislash-like series of attacks?

Fade seems quite overpowered. Its a 1 in 4 chance that you will become completely invisible for 9 seconds when being attacked and return 80% of the damage to the attacker. I suggest for this to be an active skill, a counterattack of sorts. You activate it, and if you are hit within 2-3 seconds, you return half of the damage, leave a pile of bones behind and you turn invisible for 5 seconds. Just an example, the numbers can be tweaked accordingly.

Escape seems good the way it is, although the cooldown should remain at a constant 25 seconds to prevent too much misuse.

Debilitating Blow is really powerful. I think that is warranted considering all his other skills don't do much damage. However, against a Phantom Lancer, I don't think you'll do any bonus damage at all. I think this skill is better used for the guaranteed stun and slow, where you can attack with your absurd right-clicking power (or for instagibbing squishy intelligence supports).

Overall, a good idea. :)

Hero Idea Archive

Newest Idea: Ibrik, the Tormentor

And the newest in my series of hero guides...

My Guide to the Grandest Magus of All

porygon361
<Editor>

Remarkable (46)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by FizzyGames » June 17, 2013 11:40pm | Report
porygon361 wrote:

For Crippling Strike, do you first leap towards the enemy, then perform an Omnislash-like series of attacks?

Fade seems quite overpowered. Its a 1 in 4 chance that you will become completely invisible for 9 seconds when being attacked and return 80% of the damage to the attacker. I suggest for this to be an active skill, a counterattack of sorts. You activate it, and if you are hit within 2-3 seconds, you return half of the damage, leave a pile of bones behind and you turn invisible for 5 seconds. Just an example, the numbers can be tweaked accordingly.

Escape seems good the way it is, although the cooldown should remain at a constant 25 seconds to prevent too much misuse.

Debilitating Blow is really powerful. I think that is warranted considering all his other skills don't do much damage. However, against a Phantom Lancer, I don't think you'll do any bonus damage at all. I think this skill is better used for the guaranteed stun and slow, where you can attack with your absurd right-clicking power (or for instagibbing squishy intelligence supports).

Overall, a good idea. :)

Thanks for the reply. As for Crippling Strike, It is all one attack, causing the mini-stun, damage, and slow. I believe you are right about fade, and i will change that to an active skill. I will tweak the cooldown of Escape (now Evade), and as for Debilitating Blow, yes, I feel it would be most useful for the stun and slow, giving both yourself and teammates a chance to attack an enemy.

FizzyGames

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

DOTAFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite DotA hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 DOTAFire | All Rights Reserved